QB:Jake Plummer / Jarious Jackson / Rookie draft pick
    WR:Rod Smith / Adrian Madise / Charlie Adams
    LT: Ephraim Salaam / Blake Brockermeyer
    LG:Steve Hamilton / Cooper Carlisle
    C: Tom Nalen / rookie draft pick
    RG: Dan Neil / Steve Herndon
    RT: Matt Lepsis / George Foster
    TE: Dwayne Carswell / Jeb Putzier / Patrick Hape
    WR: Ashley Lelie / (Frank Rice/Herb Haygood)

Special Teams
    K: Jason Elam
    P: Micah Knorr
    LS: Mike Leach
    Last edited by Return of Lava; 01-05-2004, 05:00 PM.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Isn't that like 56 players? We need to cut 3
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

sounds good, but do you really think Gardener is going to be back next year?
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
        Isn't that like 56 players? We need to cut 3
        oh right LOL i got carried away. i fixed it its down to 53 now. notice bryant mcneal, trevor pryce, and patrick hape are on there twice.
        Last edited by Return of Lava; 01-05-2004, 05:00 PM.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
          sounds good, but do you really think Gardener is going to be back next year?
          i hope he is. it WOULD be nice to see what he can do for us in a full year and i hope he and shanny patch things up. i heard when he apologozed, he used the words "regret" and "understand" a lot, so i hope things work out for us.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            oh right LOL i got carried away. i fixed it its down to 53 now. notice bryant mcneal is on there twice.
            LOL, ok... I felt compelled to count... I thought the rookies put us over.

Not a bad list, hoping we can get some free good free agents. Not sure how or cap will be after we resign some of our own.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
              LOL, ok... I felt compelled to count... I thought the rookies put us over.

Not a bad list, hoping we can get some free good free agents. Not sure how or cap will be after we resign some of our own.
              Notice how all the rookie draft picks are playing backups or 3rd string, thats the development process to keep the circle of life flowing so we stay successful.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

on paper .... it looks like a strong team .... but i do think we need a big play WR ... what u guys think of trying to sign terrel owens ?? i know he is a showboat big mouth ..... but he still can perform ..... u think shanahan would be able to keep him under control ? it will be interesting to see what will happen with gardner .... i think they will give him another shot ...... i still think he is a good addition to our defense when focused.

Comment

Draft picks

I think someone like TO is a cancer for team chemistry, Gardener the same. Maybe we just draft all Defense and hope we get some playmakers. Our WR pool is young and deep I think and our offense will come into next season intact except maybe Sharpe(a huge blow if he doesn't come)

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_In_AUS
                    on paper .... it looks like a strong team .... but i do think we need a big play WR ... what u guys think of trying to sign terrel owens ?? i know he is a showboat big mouth ..... but he still can perform ..... u think shanahan would be able to keep him under control ? it will be interesting to see what will happen with gardner .... i think they will give him another shot ...... i still think he is a good addition to our defense when focused.
                    i would like to stay with gardener, but owens just seems like too much, he is not a team player at all, and would scream at a coach live on the camera. Besides, that, we wont have that kind of money after portis and gold and wilson's contracts

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

the problem with draft picks is that it will take a few seasons till they come good .... look at lelie .... he is still finding his feet ... i think next year will be his breakout year at best he is a 2nd/3rd string WR. With eddie mac and sharpe most likely leaving ... we need to get a solid no.2 receiver and TE to compliment rod ... even with our awesome running game ... its not gonna be as effective without a passing threat

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_In_AUS
                        the problem with draft picks is that it will take a few seasons till they come good .... look at lelie .... he is still finding his feet ... i think next year will be his breakout year at best he is a 2nd/3rd string WR. With eddie mac and sharpe most likely leaving ... we need to get a solid no.2 receiver and TE to compliment rod ... even with our awesome running game ... its not gonna be as effective without a passing threat
                        actually, i think lelie will pass rod smith as best WR on the team. Rod will still play his spot since he is the leader, but lelie has more speed and ability right now. he will have a better year as time goes on. but you are right about the draft picks, thats why i put them all at the end of the depth chart LOL. But you want to replace Sharpe with a drafted rookie?
                        Last edited by Return of Lava; 01-05-2004, 06:06 PM.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

This all sounds good but I don't like people assuming that Ed and Shannon will retire. They might come back next year and I am hoping for it.
                          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
                            This all sounds good but I don't like people assuming that Ed and Shannon will retire. They might come back next year and I am hoping for it.
                            of course if they do, we can fit them in there but this is worst possible scenario.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

What about the best possible scenario? Shannon will let us know in a month or two and Ed said that he would cross that bridge when he came to it.
                              Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Working...
                              X