No announcement yet.

My 2004 Depth Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lelie has got talent .... no doubt .... but i still think we need a more consistent go to guy like sharpe is ... i definately dont think we can replace him with a rookie ... ben troupe would be nice ... but i think he will go well b4 our draft pick ... carswell i think will be sound at TE ... he has learned from the best ... i think he can only be effective if we have a good receiving core ... i hope you are right about lelie ... that could solve alot of problems ...

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
      What about the best possible scenario? Shannon will let us know in a month or two and Ed said that he would cross that bridge when he came to it.
      most likely, all signs point to sharpe callin it a career. with mccaffrey even if he DOES comeback, he has a lot of work to do to be effective again, if they come back, it will be easy to stick them in the depth chart, but you have to plan for the worst to have no suprises, only bonuses.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_In_AUS
        lelie has got talent .... no doubt .... but i still think we need a more consistent go to guy like sharpe is ... i definately dont think we can replace him with a rookie ... ben troupe would be nice ... but i think he will go well b4 our draft pick ... carswell i think will be sound at TE ... he has learned from the best ... i think he can only be effective if we have a good receiving core ... i hope you are right about lelie ... that could solve alot of problems ...
        while sharpe was gone, carswell turned out to be very clutch on 3rd downs. Also, rod smith averaged only about 50 yards per game this year, but leile was up and down. when he was on, he racked up 100 yards easy, when off, he wont even get a catch. So if Lelie can get a consistent amount of yards, it will take the pressure off rod smith and smith can be our go to guy again, along with carswell ands maybe even madise since i heard he was the secret weapon for next year.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

i think carswell will be ok as a starter ..... unfortunately when u lose the best TE the game has produced its going to hurt. I hope lelie establishes himself as the no.2 WR ... you never know ... madise/cole/adams could step up ....

Comment

I like lelie, madise, and cole

I think eventually lelie will replace rod smith ( a while yet till that happens) madise comes from TCU, a very run oriented program, so he knows how to block, and I hear he runs precise routes with good speed in and out of cuts. He's just still raw. The only reason he wasn't cut and signed to the practice squad was shanahan was afraid he'd be grabbed before we could sign him to the practice squad. Chris cole is a good 3rd receiver if he ever stays healthy, and putzier looked good with a 3rd string qb against the 1st string Green Bay defense. We'll probably draft a qb in the late rounds for grooming as a quality backup, but who knows, I'd take brunel in a heartbeat if I thought for a second he'd sign as a backup. He got run out in Jacksonville and still had great numbers.

We Need More Defense.

Comment

Re: I like lelie, madise, and cole

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
              We Need More Defense.
              i think the return of ian gold will help out a lot. he is a lightning bolt out there waiting to strike.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
              X