News on Deltha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News on Deltha

In Shannys press conference shanny ses that he will c if Deltha wants to b a wr if not then hes gonna trade him, cuz hes not gonna play in the secondary.
    Whats everyones thoughts on this? do u tink shanny shuldv let Deltha have 1 mo chance as cb?

He's the Head Coach

However I think if we trade him, he'll end up having a breakout season somewhere else as a corner....I'm thinking Dale Carter (NO), Tyrone Poole(NE).

Comment

If we traded him and whoever got him put him as cb and he has a great year That would SUCK!
      Last edited by DPAC88; 01-05-2004, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Re: He's the Head Coach

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
        However I think if we trade him, he'll end up having a breakout season somewhere else as a corner(NE).
        That wouldnt suprise me at all. Seems like that happends a lot around the league. I didnt see that many of the games this year because i'm not in the states anymore but I think Deltha's earned another chance to find a spot on the team.
        "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

I think Deltha has the potential to be a good wr, cuz he has the speed to b one and he has been burnt plenty of times times year, maybe he has lerned sumtin.
          Last edited by DPAC88; 01-05-2004, 07:17 PM.

Comment

i like the idea, the guy obviousy cant play corner, so while he still has some value id shop him. unless he can be a productive wide out id like to see him stay

Comment

I like Deltha, it's obvious Shanny does too because he is giving him every chance in the world. This is up to him, I think he is gifted enough to play the position, and at this point he could very well be the second best WR on the team.

Comment

Deltha's had too many chances already. He now has to fight MarTay Jenkins both for the WR spot and the punt return spot. As well as this we have receivers like Charlie Adams, Adrian Madise, Frank Rice and Nate Jackson queueing up for the other WR spots. Deltha's got the speed, can he make something good? He's a bit short at 5'10 though.
                sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Another chance

I think he should get another chance at corner. I think he'd be good in the Nickle and Dime sets where you have more than 2 CBs in the game, with Kelly and Lenny being the starters. I think the two of them are going to develop into a dangerous tandem if they can stay healthy. I also think that it wouldn't hurt to give him a few snaps at WR too, in 4 and 5 wide sets.

Comment

He has had too many chances already. His lack of effort on many plays is a detriment to the defense and the team. If he didn't count against the cap he would have been packing his bags yesterday. Are you seriously concerned about facing him? Come on now, it's the same situation as Ray Crocket. He was forever getting burned. Denver released him, KC picked him up, he was still pitiful.
                    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Re: Another chance

Originally posted by Speed Demon #26
                      I think he should get another chance at corner.
                      It's a moot point talking about Deltha on Defense. Coach said it ain't ever gonna happen. If Deltha wants to stay a Bronco he'd best learn how to be a very good receiver.

Comment

Man....Middlebrook and Deltha....2 clowns that we are VERY unhappy about. I think Shanny needs to hiring an assistant GM.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I agree, it is obvious that he needs help evaluating talent. Maybe Sunquist isn't as good as people think he is.
                          Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

deltha's time in denver is over he'll b traded for a 6th or 7th round pick.....

Comment

Shanny hurt Deltha's trading value by removing him from the corner position. I do feel that his attitude is a detriment to the team, and for that alone, he should be sent packing.
                              "I don't like to make anyone feel left out, so I adopted all of our cheerleaders!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X