Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which SUPERBOWL story do you not want to come true.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which SUPERBOWL story do you not want to come true.

In no particular order.

1) Colts-Manning after many seasons of comeing close, Manning finally gets ring and moves closer to Makeing claim that hes a Hall of Fame QB.

2) **** Vermil in his 3rd season with Chefs get A Superbowl victory and 2nd ring with different team.

3) Brett Farve with the death of his father finds way to win Superbowl, and is now in top 3 argued QBs of all time with his second ring. 1-Montana 2- Elway 3-Farve

4) Eagles, after Mcnabb is called out unfairly and Unjustly by Rush LImbaugh, gos on to take his team and Win the SUperBowl. What a story of comeback this is.

5) Steve Mcnair finally wins ultimate prize a Superbowl victory, Proveing that he is a Hall OF Famer.

6) The Pats head coach bellick(SP) takes team with numerous injurys back to the promise land, and prove hes one of the best head coaches in the past 20 years.

7) Perhaps the greatest Darkhorse contender the Panthers win the Superbowl behind a extremely balanced team. Huge story if come true.

8) The Rams win the superbowl unconventionally with the play of yet a second QB found from out of nowhere.

For me Ill take any of them except for the Vermil story oh yuck!!!
    Last edited by jocool; 01-05-2004, 07:59 PM.

3 and 4 are okay. 1 and 2 are just horrible.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

stick with 3&4...id rather see favre win it all..pretty sure he's comin back next year but id like to see him go out on top like our man elway
      sigpic

Comment

3-6 I like Favre, McNabb and McNair.

Comment

I also like Brady and think he or Lewis should be MVP

Comment

I would be with 3,4, 7 or 8. Don't like seeing any AFC team win the Super Bowl except the team from the Mile High City.

Comment

yeah.... #2 seems perfect to me.

Comment

I would really like to see the Panthers win the Super Bowl. For a couple of reasons. I really like John Fox, they have a player and coach that have hodgekins diesease and an intestin disease. Also they are the biggest underdog in the playoffs. Everyone overlooked them this year. They were 7-9 last year and is having one hell of a year this year. They have a really good team, a team that I think in a couple of years can be a Super Bowl team.

Comment

I like 1 and 7 the most, but it's looking like it'll be 6

Comment

I would least like to see the chefs win, for obvious reasons.

I imagine it would cause quite a stir in Houston for Bud Adams to hoist the Lombardi with the Titans. That would be interesting.

Comment

I don't want to see the Chiefs win any more this year.

Now which storyline would I LIKE to see:

#1...because then we can say we were annihilated by the champs. Tony Dungy can finally stake a claim as one of the elite coaches in the business. The long-suffering fans in Indy can finally experience a SB win. Peyton Manning is perceived to be one of the "good guys" in the business that can add a SB ring to his resume. There are a lot of reasons to root for the Colts.
                      Last edited by Pierce; 01-06-2004, 01:49 AM.
                      Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

How about the one of Brian Griese cstarting for miami and destroying denver 41-0 in the AFC championship and then winning a superbowl to join his DADDY hehehehe
                        2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

Originally posted by kenoyripsit28
                          How about the one of Brian Griese cstarting for miami and destroying denver 41-0 in the AFC championship and then winning a superbowl to join his DADDY hehehehe
                          That thought will give me nightmares now thanks to you!!!

Comment

Just as long as the chefs don't win it all, It really isn't a big deal to me. However, I'll still watch the SB in its entirety for two reasons...

1) Duh, its the Super Bowl. What else on TV could be better??

2) The commercials baby!!! Gotta see what Budweiser and the rest come up with this year!!

Comment

Anybody but the Chefs!
                              "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Working...
                              X