Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has the AFC West looked so bad in the playoffs lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why has the AFC West looked so bad in the playoffs lately?

The AFC West in my opinion has always been the creme of the crop when it comes to elite football divisions...

Chiefs
    Raiders
    Chargers
    Broncos
    and the former AFC WEST Seahawks.

Prior to this season EVERY one was in playoff contention according to the Sports Experts...[if there is such a thing]

The chargers and Raiders ended up fighting it out for the top draft pick, which utterly surprised me. I think that SUperbowl BLOWOUT by TB last year hurt their ego big time.

And yesterday the Broncos lost big to the COlts.

It is up to the CHiefs to Redeem the Elite Status of the NFL Elite Division. The Chiefs shouldnt lose to the Colts on Sunday... The respect of the AFC West depends on it.

I for one was somewhat rooting for the Broncos... the idea of AFC championship possibility at Arrowhead was a good thought... I think that on any sunday, the Broncos could beat the Pats...

Its up to KC to bring back the luster to the AFC West. No Hating... just Congratulating.

quote from a troll, I mean chef5(there's 4 others????)
    "I for one was somewhat rooting for the Broncos"

Nice try, troll! Maybe your conscience is trying to tell you something!
    As for me, I'd rather see the winner be a superbowl contender than a playoff pretender!!!!!

Besides, I REALLY want to see Vermeil bawl after a home loss!
    Last edited by rcsodak; 01-05-2004, 11:14 PM.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
      quote from a troll, I mean chef5(there's 4 others????)
      "I for one was somewhat rooting for the Broncos"

Nice try, troll! Maybe your conscience is trying to tell you something!
      As for me, I'd rather see the winner be a superbowl contender than a playoff pretender!!!!!

Besides, I REALLY want to see Vermeil bawl after a home loss!
      well Vermiel only cries when they win.. so I too hope for tears.

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot!
        He'll probably have an aneurism, forget he extended for next year and pull a Spurrier.
        What was that????? Dan Snyder wants to talk with him????
        HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Oh, how i like the niceness of that, but I just can't bring myself to root for the Chiefs, especially not in the midst of a Morten Andersen crazed country, sorry.

Comment

I will be wearing Colts colors this weekend.

Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

I would root for the Chiefs if their fans weren't so annoying. Have one good season and all of the sudden you are God's gift to football. And that is only finishing with a good record, what the heck would it be like if the Chiefs won the big game? We would never hear the end of it. Sorry, GO COLTS!
              Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

I am going for the chiefs. I will always go for another AFC west team (unless the raiders) before I go for the colts or pats. Having family from Tennessee, I am also going for the Titans.
                Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by PatsR
                  I believe that the AFC East is the best division in the Afc anyway. The west is for loosers. I cant stand the west. A bunch of trailer trash in wifebeeters. the cheifs stink and denver is filled with smog and fat girls

The West is the Best, Jim Morrison said SO!!!
                  [QUOTE]
                  If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                    The West is the Best, Jim Morrison said SO!!!
                    [QUOTE]
                    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Working...
                    X