Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AsianOrange
    Who da hell is Will Shields?
    Gee, he's only started 160 something straight games, and he's an 8 time Pro Bowler! HE's part of the BEST and I MEAN BEST Offensive line in the NFL!!!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Jerome Bettis
      Larry Allen

I think we need to hold off on Portis, Tomlinson, and some of the other people that have only done it 2 or 3 years. Let them have a career first.

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26

Frank Wycheck
        I don't know about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by bro1ncos
          Jerome Bettis
          Larry Allen

I think we need to hold off on Portis, Tomlinson, and some of the other people that have only done it 2 or 3 years. Let them have a career first.

JEROME BETTIS? Yeah, maybe for the FATBUTT Hall of Fame! Big out of shape Fattie, might as well put Gary Brown in there while we're at it!
          [QUOTE]
          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Bettis is in the top 10 of all time rushers in yards and has done it for a lot more years then most.

Comment

Originally posted by bro1ncos
              Bettis is in the top 10 of all time rushers in yards and has done it for a lot more years then most.
              He's still a fat out of shape Running Back! And he's only been playing for years and years because Bill Cowher feeds him McRib sandwiches before every game!! He wouldn't want to give that up now would he?

BRYAN COX?
              [QUOTE]

Comment

Jimmy Smith has a good shot.

Comment

Bill Cowher feeds him McRib sandwiches before every game!!
                  mmmmmmm......McRib
                  Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

JEROME BETTIS? Yeah, maybe for the FATBUTT Hall of Fame!
                    For a KC fan you're actually funny sometimes!
                    sigpic
                    Kyle Orton Army Soldier #888

Comment

Working...
                    X