Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the Best Head Coach in the NFL Right Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the Best Head Coach in the NFL Right Now?

Who is?
    Dikk Vermeil
    12.90%
    Mike Martz
    3.23%
    Bill Bellicheck
    29.03%
    Brian Billick
    6.45%
    Jeff Fisher
    0.00%
    Mike Shanahan
    12.90%
    Mike Holmgrem
    3.23%
    Bill Parcells
    16.13%
    Tony Dungy
    12.90%
    Jon Gruden
    3.23%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

You left off the coach of the Year, Marvin Lewis. There wasn't a coach in the league this year that did as much with so many odds stacked up against them.

I feel genuinely happy for Bengals fans. They have suffered enough.
    I fart in your general direction.

Comment

what, no MacInnis? Any AZ coach that wins even 1 game should be COY.

LOL

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

I would have chosen Marvin Lewis if he was on the list.
        Since he wasn't...I went with a Colt fan's biased response of choosing Dungy.
        James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Hey dhall,

You can avoid the male member censor if you type it "D!ck" or just call him Richard.... richard.

They're all pretty good, but I voted for Parcells because he took a not-so-good team to the playoffs. I even think he did more than Lewis... with even less.
          Winter is Coming!

Comment

I picked Belichick because he beat just about all the coaches on the list and coached his team to 14 wins through a ton of adversity. He also won coach of the year.

Also the last time he faced Martz, Gruden, Vermiel and Billick he beat all of them.
            Last edited by MrTibbs; 01-06-2004, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Jim Fassel... he finally coached the giants to where they have a reason to look forward to next year.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

LOL.........................
                Last edited by MrTibbs; 01-06-2004, 04:17 PM.

Comment

I Can Put Joe Gibbs on the List Next Year!!!!! GO JOE!!!
                  [QUOTE]
                  If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Working...
                  X