Best Starting D-Line combination?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Starting D-Line combination?

Which line would give us the most productivity? I say the Hayward Pryce Gardener Berry Line. Those guys could dominate at any time.
    Pryce Fatafehi Holland Berry
    21.05%
    Pryce Fatafehi Gardener Berry
    15.79%
    Hayward Pryce Fatafehi Berry
    26.32%
    Hayward Pryce Gardener Berry
    21.05%
    other
    15.79%
    Last edited by Return of Lava; 01-06-2004, 12:23 PM.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

LE: Trev
    DT: Super Mario
    DT: Gardener (at his best)
    RE: Berry/Hayward (Berry for passing situations, Hayward for rushing)
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Hayward, Sapp/Kearse, Berry, Pryce
      Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by muse
        LE: Trev
        DT: Gardener (at his best)
        RE: Berry/Hayward (Berry for passing situations, Hayward for rushing)
        LOL why do you guys like Super Mario so much? He only had 2.5 sacks right? I like his pursuit but i dont like him as a full time starter. I dont like Darius Holland either he didnt even have 1 sack i think they kind of just got in the way of production. While pryce hayward and berry were our best pass rushers, they hardly ever were on the field at the same time. Gardener played only 5 games (started 2) and already had 10 solo tackles i think.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Super Mario is a solid defender and run stopper. And he's got a cool name.
          sigpic

Comment

Super Mario is a solid defender and run stopper. And he's got a cool name.
            you think he is better than gardener?

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
              you think he is better than gardener?
              At the moment, yes. His anger management skills are also much, much better.
              sigpic

Comment

At the moment, yes. His anger management skills are also much, much better.
                do you think hayward deserves to be a starter?

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

do you think hayward deserves to be a starter?
                  I would like to do

LE: Berry
                  DT: Trev
                  RE: Hayward

I put Bert at left end so he'll have Spragan/Mobley to back up on the tackling, and have Reggie back up Gold.
                  sigpic

Comment

I would like to do

LE: Berry
                    DT: Trev
                    RE: Hayward

I put Bert at left end so he'll have Spragan/Mobley to back up on the tackling, and have Reggie back up Gold.
                    OK so what would you do with Gardener?

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

OK so what would you do with Gardener?
                      eat the cap space and cut him.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                        Painful move don't you think? If the guy can be salvaged, evn just for passing downs you have to try. Can't just throw money away...
                        Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by pikman
                          Painful move don't you think? If the guy can be salvaged, evn just for passing downs you have to try. Can't just throw money away...
                          Well, that's what Griese was this year. I think he is more trouble than he is worth. And I know, ideally, he should have never been signed, and coaches HATE admitting they screwed up by brining in a guy who doesn't pan out, but since he aliented just about everybody in the locker room, why should he stay. I realize that he is a "name" player, but sometimes new 'name' players emerge when given the opportunity. I don't think there is that much of a difference in talent between a vet and a younger player. More experience, yes, but unless you draft very poorly, there shouldn't be a significant drop off, if any.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

Comment

I dont want to hold grudges, if daryl says he wants to play, then we let him play. cutting him solves nothing we still take a mean dent in trhe wallet. I can see if he does the same thing next year, then we should trade him, but it was his first mistake and i think he can get past it and be a man and play with the team. i would still like to see how much of a dominating force he is. Mario wasnt dominating at all just solid enough to be in the rotation.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                              After I saw what Lava wrote about the salary cap, no way. We're gonna have enough issues this offseason. If Gardner apolgizes to Shanahan and the team (if he hasn't already) and shows some contrition, I say give him another chance. If he shows his MVP of the Redskin defense form (2002 season), then I say he's worth the risk.

Gardner's timing was impeccible (for him). Any other year, he would have been cut already. I think he may get another chance to prove himself in Denver.
                              sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Working...
                              X