• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pikman
    Sapp/Kearse,
    Yeah, Right!!

Comment

they'll never move trev back to DT permanetly he mainly played there on passing downs so berry n hayward could get on the field r 3 best pass rushers....IF daryl g. can come back n be like he was thats a pretty good d-line

berry
      daryl
      darrious
      trev

w/ back ups mario, eason, hayward, mitchell n mcneal

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30
        they'll never move trev back to DT permanetly he mainly played there on passing downs so berry n hayward could get on the field r 3 best pass rushers....IF daryl g. can come back n be like he was thats a pretty good d-line

berry
        daryl
        darrious
        trev

Good observation. I agree. We are already 2 mil over the cap with the need to sign wilson, mobley, gold and various others. We can't simply afford to have any more wasted cap money.

If Daryl comes back with his head out of his ass and plays like he can I really like our d-line. I just don't know if he will come back and the team will accept him.
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30

berry
          daryl
          darrious
          trev

You like Darius as the starter. I can see how he would be a plug in the middle. I thought Coyer said he wanted to put the Best 4 pass rushers on the line. In my mind hayward would have a year similar to Berry's if he started. Pryce does well inside and we still dont know what gardener can do, so it up in the air.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            You like Darius as the starter. I can see how he would be a plug in the middle. I thought Coyer said he wanted to put the Best 4 pass rushers on the line. In my mind hayward would have a year similar to Berry's if he started. Pryce does well inside and we still dont know what gardener can do, so it up in the air.
            yes i like darius as the starter...another thing that may happen bcuzz of the salary cap is 1 of these 3 or 2 of these 3 names might b gone darius, mario or hayward...i say that bcuzz we have monsanto pope DT n dorsett davis DT/DE still there n we cant keep everybody...bcuzz if they signed all our FA d-line plus whos still under contract we'd have 11....n thats not gunna happen...

Comment

there is 11!!

Gardener, Mitchell, McNeal, Eason, Holland, Pope, Davis, Mario, Trevor, Berry, Hayward.

Guess so.

Unless they can get someone to eat some of Gardener's salary so it doesn't go all against our cap I don't expect him to be cut. I really like Holland as a run stopper, but him having 8 years plus might hurt him. I really have no idea who they would cut.
              Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

I think the brocnos have a thing for bryant mcneal, since he had an impressive year in college and in training camp. so berry or hayward might be tradeable. Dorsett Davis has been said to have taken a HUGE step forward like Trevor pryce did after his 1st year, but i havent seen it at all this year. Nick Eason drew quetsion marks when he disappeared from camp, but i hear he is super strong like John Coffey from green mile. We have some good back up lineman. I think it will depend on how much Hayward and Berry are willing to settle for money wise.
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I was suprised that Berry led all broncos lineman in both sacks and total tackles with 60+ tackles and 11.5 sacks.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                    I was suprised that Berry led all broncos lineman in both sacks and total tackles with 60+ tackles and 11.5 sacks.
                    he turned out to be a heck of a bargain for denver (as was mario n darius) now i just hope we can keep him he took pressure of pyrce finally....i saw alot of people here say he wasnt good against the run i thought he was he was pretty good....we had 2 have one of the cheapest defenses this year....

Comment

Working...
                    X