Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Denver Locals: August 13 - Preseason Party!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COUNT ME IN 4 Sure, BTW, I like beer. (Haven't been there since Lefty's closed down and one of my fav's started working there) Good joint, maybe a little stiff back in the day, hopefully it's relaxed a bit, let you guys know, maybe get some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
      COUNT ME IN 4 Sure, BTW, I like beer. (Haven't been there since Lefty's closed down and one of my fav's started working there) Good joint, maybe a little stiff back in the day, hopefully it's relaxed a bit, let you guys know, maybe get some pics.
      Look forward to meeting you.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
        __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Look forward to meeting you as well.

Comment

Originally posted by West
          Blue, I'll be out over Thanksgiving. Not sure what game that is but i'll come out to yalls tailgating party!

Hate to tell you this bro but we'll be in Dallas cooking up turkeys in the Cowboys lot. There are alot of Broncos fans gathering for this one with us as well.

I know what's it's like to be an out of state Broncos fan also. I grew up in Denver and lived here from 1974-1983. I moved back to Denver in 2000.

I didn't know a single Broncos fan when I moved to Denver and was actually pretty disappointed when I'd walk thru the tailgating lot and nobody would really invite a poor sap like me over. I swore to myself then if could ever get a tailgate party going we would open it up to ALL BRONCOS fans that don't have a tailgate party to join and that is what we have done for 4 years now and the momentum keeps on building. We started in lot G with 1 habachi grill and a 6 pack of beer. It has grown to a world wide network of Broncos fans from all over the WWW. I can't even describe how much fun it is to host DIE HARD broncos fans from the net. I've found that the REAL die hards are the fans like yourselves who talk Broncos all year long on boards like this, the Mane, Broncosfreak etc. Not to knock the locals but I think many of them take it for granted to be able to tailgate and go to Broncos games.

The Spririt of Mile High needs to be rebuilt and it's happening ONE FAN AT A TIME with Fans like you guys.

Look forward to meeting more of you guys throughout the season. You are all welcome to come to any of the tailgate gatherings we have planned whether they are home or away!

Let's get the 12th man going again!

GO BRONCOS!
          Last edited by Meck77; 07-23-2005, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77
            Hate to tell you this bro but we'll be in Dallas cooking up turkeys in the Cowboys lot. There are alot of Broncos fans gathering for this one with us as well.

GO BRONCOS!
            No I'm talking about the 20th game. I'll probably fly out that Friday night and then go to the game that sunday. I was gunna come out to the tailgating last year against the Raiders but I was exciting about possibly meeting some broncos, and I did.

I'm sitting in Section 110 Row 10 seat 3 and 4 just for reference.

Comment

That's cool. Good chance you might meet an alum or two at our tailgate this year. We've gotten to know a couple of the old timers who said they will come by for some beers and brats.

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77
                That's cool. Good chance you might meet an alum or two at our tailgate this year. We've gotten to know a couple of the old timers who said they will come by for some beers and brats.
                Cool! Looking forward to it Meck!

Comment

Preason Party!!!

Thanks for the invite Blue, but I can't make that trip I wish I could be out there with all those devoted Broncos Fans. I have to coach a Pop Warner team and we are looking pretty good. So ya'll do it big for me in my absence. YEAH!!!

by Snk16

Snk16 Thanks Playa

My kids name is Karl Paymah, so if you have a problem with him you come and talk to me!

Comment

well crap.

i just moved back to colorado after a two year hiatus in texas, and was wanting to hook up with some fellow Broncomaniacs. opened up the thread and was thinking, "excellent!"

but i just remembered that i'm going back to texas for the system of a down/mars volta concert on august 12th.

but if i can't make it down to texas for the show, i'll be there for sure. as luck would have it, i really enjoy beer, so 2$ drafts sounds kickass to me.

we'll see if i'm there or not, but i hope i can make it.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

The post pays off

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                      BTW, dropped by your place today for a quick brew, I had your place mixed up with Scooters so I apologize about the "stiff" comment.

Comment

I wish I were in Denver!
                        me freakin too

Comment

Originally posted by broncosphreek
                          me freakin too
                          I noticed you live in NY. OrangeForceOne and crew will be making the drive your way pretty soon! We have a Broncos fan gathering planned at a local bar for the Giants game the sat before the game and we'll be blowing out a tailgate in the lot that morning as well as the stadium. We have alot of Broncos fans that are meeting up with us and there is always room for more! I just lined up a band for it last night!

Last year was the inaugural season of OF1. Our first road trip ever was all the way to New Orleans from Denver. We also made it to KC and San Diego.

Anyhow we are already planning tailgates in KC, SD, and Dallas for thanksgiving! If you are planning on going to any of these games stop by the tailgate forum at the Mane for details.

BRONCOS FANS UNITE!
                          Last edited by Meck77; 07-24-2005, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
                            same here
                            Me three fellas, but we will be at Reliant Stadium in Houston as we put it down on them texans once again.
                            http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

I'll be there although it is quite a ways from my house, so I'll have to find a designated driver. I mean it is a sports pub .

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime
                                I'll be there although it is quite a ways from my house, so I'll have to find a designated driver. I mean it is a sports pub .
                                Cool look forward to meeting you. There is a company in Denver that will drive your car home for you if you are a little . I forget the name of it but it's a pretty slick program. If I can find the site I'll post it.

*edit* Found it! You might give these guys a call! You can drive yourself to the gathering and arrive home safely!

http://www.nightridersinc.com/mainmenu.html
                                Last edited by Meck77; 07-27-2005, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X