Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Denver Locals: August 13 - Preseason Party!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Denver Locals: August 13 - Preseason Party!!!

Attention Denver Locals!
    OrangeForceOne Specials!
    Legends of Aurora Sports Bar
    Saturday, August 13th, 2005
    12:00pm-Gametime

Join us for the first tailgate of the season in the Parking Lot of Legends Sports Bar of Aurora! There will be $2 brats & $1 sodas all day, until gametime and $2 drafts, $6 pitchers & $10 14 oz Rib Eyes during the game.

We're asking all Denver locals to join us and bring your friends! This is the first event for the away games and a great time to meet people prior to the season, so you'll know people at the tailgates throughout the season! Also, it will be the best time to see all the new things we've done with OF1 for the season!

Legends is located off of Iliff & I-225 in Aurora. Check their website for more information: http://www.legendsofaurora.com

I don't usually post announcements like this on the board (Heck, I haven't even been posting on the board much lately) but this is sure to be a fun time...Let me know if you're interested, or we'll see you there.

I wish I were in Denver!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
      I wish I were in Denver!
      same here

Comment

Damn, won't be able to.

Hey, Blue, you're going to be tailgating for the Philly game right?

I may be heading out to Denver for that one!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
          Damn, won't be able to.

Hey, Blue, you're going to be tailgating for the Philly game right?

I may be heading out to Denver for that one!
          Nope, I think I'll take that one off Just kidding...Of course we'll be there kiddo...

Just look for the big orange bus, to the south of the stadium, just west of the Player's lot!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
            Nope, I think I'll take that one off Just kidding...Of course we'll be there kiddo...

Just look for the big orange bus, to the south of the stadium, just west of the Player's lot!
            Ok! You'll know me once you see me!

Probably an orange Champ jersey or a home Rod jersey... Short dark hair... A sign that says "ECB/DB/RTB here!"

Haha.
            sigpic

Comment

O.f.1.

You guys are awesome.

Man, I wish I lived in Denver.
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I am so jealous................

Comment

All disillusioned non-denverites we should have an alternative "virtual" party on the Internet instead - how do virtual brats and sodas sound?
                  Yeah I know - not too appetizing!

Comment

I'll bring the chicks!!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=287
                    Originally posted by boltzpride619
                    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel

Attention Denver Locals!
                      OrangeForceOne Specials!
                      Legends of Aurora Sports Bar
                      Saturday, August 13th, 2005
                      12:00pm-Gametime

Join us for the first tailgate of the season in the Parking Lot of Legends Sports Bar of Aurora! There will be $2 brats & $1 sodas all day, until gametime and $2 drafts, $6 pitchers & $10 14 oz Rib Eyes during the game.

We're asking all Denver locals to join us and bring your friends! This is the first event for the away games and a great time to meet people prior to the season, so you'll know people at the tailgates throughout the season! Also, it will be the best time to see all the new things we've done with OF1 for the season!

Legends is located off of Iliff & I-225 in Aurora. Check their website for more information: http://www.legendsofaurora.com

I don't usually post announcements like this on the board (Heck, I haven't even been posting on the board much lately) but this is sure to be a fun time...Let me know if you're interested, or we'll see you there.

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
                      "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Blue, I'll be out over Thanksgiving. Not sure what game that is but i'll come out to yalls tailgating party!

Comment

November 20th. Jets. I'll most likely be out there for that one!

If not then, then Oct. 9 against Washington, but most likely the Jets.

Comment

Broncos AFC WEST CHAMPS ?

I think this is really the year we finally get a home game in the playoffs and show that the craziest fans still and always be Denver Bronco Fans with the top teir "D" and an Offense that is gettiing better now that jake will finally getting the whole grasp of the system. Like even the great #7 said this is going to be jake's year with the addition of ventern leadership in Rice and the youngsters getting some more game action like Watts, Luke and Lelie is starting live up to those high expections with his emergence as one of the leagues youngest best deep ball speed burners and Ian "Good As" Gold back with Keith Burns and DJ in the new 3-4 defense with the all-pros in Champ Bailey, John Lynch, and Al Wilson we have to be aware of oakland, kansas city, even now the chargers but it's our year like it or not afc west we can do it just believe in that old Mile High Magic.

GO BRONCOS !!

Comment

Thanks for the invite Blue! Wish I lived closer Have fun

Comment

Working...
                              X