Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the following players do the Denver Broncos most need to re-sign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of the following players do the Denver Broncos most need to re-sign?

Al Wilson gets my vote...
    Bertrand Berry
    6.52%
    Reuben Droughns
    0.00%
    Ian Gold
    8.70%
    Ben Hamilton
    2.17%
    Reggie Hayward
    2.17%
    Al Wilson
    80.43%

The poll is expired.

Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Al Wilson & Ian Gold for sure, I hope they keep Droughns also.

They resigned Ferguson the other day

Comment

I went for Gold, still sort of pissed at Wilson for that play, we need him too though.

Comment

Wilson

I picked Al Wilson because I believe that he is the anchor of the defense. (even though he really d***ed the dog on that Harrison play.

Comment

Al Wilson by far! He's the heart and soul of the defense which would play with less passion if Wilson were gone. Gold, Hayward and Berry are close seconds though.

I'm not worried about being about 3MM over the cap. I've seen Denver pull out of worse budget crunches. Nor am I worried about Wilson. Remember Elam was a free agent and very worried he'd be let go before getting a contract that will probably outlive his career.

In an interview Sir Mike made comments about players that don't have the heart not being able to make it in Denver. Expect to see some people cut, traded or left to free agency this off-season and being replaced with others that at least show they play the game for the love of the game and not the paycheck (can anyone say Gardener? )

Comment

I wanted to vote for Al Wilson and Ian Gold. We need them both!

Comment

Originally posted by cportis27
              I wanted to vote for Al Wilson and Ian Gold. We need them both!
              both will sign but AW is going to be franchised...
              Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
                both will sign but AW is going to be franchised...
                What is the negative side of that?
                Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                  What is the negative side of that?
                  not necessarily a negative thing but that is the only way they are going to get him signed...
                  Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

I recently seen an interview with Shanahan and when asked if they were going to be able to afford to fit Wilson under the cap he just kinda smiled and said ..........we'll get it done!!

Comment

Being franshised means you have to get paid among the top 5 at your position in the NFL, I think. It might be different for QBs. So if Wilson is tagged, he'll get a pretty good payday, but not perhaps as much as he could get on the open market.

The negative side is usually that the player is angry about it.
                      Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
                        Being franshised means you have to get paid among the top 5 at your position in the NFL, I think. It might be different for QBs. So if Wilson is tagged, he'll get a pretty good payday, but not perhaps as much as he could get on the open market.
                        if any other teams bid we have the right to match or let him go for, I do belive, 3 first round draft picks...
                        Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableChief

The negative side is usually that the player is angry about it.
                          ah. Well hopefully they can talk mano to mano with him and he can understand the issues at hand and they can come to a good deal for both sides.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Voted for them to resign Wilson, but i think Gold needs to resigned just as bad, considering if the resign them both and along with Mobley stay healthy, they are prolly the best starting linebacker corpse in the league.

Comment

Hey, where can we see what the current salaries are of the players?

You too Cutler.

Comment

Working...
                              X