Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the following players do the Denver Broncos most need to re-sign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by halfback
    Voted for them to resign Wilson, but i think Gold needs to resigned just as bad, considering if the resign them both and along with Mobley stay healthy, they are prolly the best starting linebacker corpse in the league.
    I hate to be negative but i seriously doubt mobley will be back. After his injury you never heard much about him, whereas with Gold you hear something about him occasionally.

It is different with neck injuries because it is such an unknown science. It could easily happen again now that it has.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

i put ian gold cause even though wilson is the leader and does all the off field stuff, gold gives us that very valuable speed and quickness to get to the ball.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
        if any other teams bid we have the right to match or let him go for, I do belive, 3 first round draft picks...
        Here's a link that explains it all pretty well.

http://www.askthecommish.com/freeagency/
        Last edited by ReasonableChief; 01-07-2004, 02:58 PM.
        Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
          i put ian gold cause even though wilson is the leader and does all the off field stuff, gold gives us that very valuable speed and quickness to get to the ball.
          But you're forgetting about Wilson's leadership on defense. Gold is incredibally valuable but not as much as Wilson. Gold's and Mobley's understudies did very well but take out the leadership and the D doesn't perform as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
            But you're forgetting about Wilson's leadership on defense. Gold is incredibally valuable but not as much as Wilson. Gold's and Mobley's understudies did very well but take out the leadership and the D doesn't perform as well.
            We need Wilson. Who else would be the leader if Wilson is gone?
            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

wilson is average to me. He isnt that special as a middle linebacker, just a great run stopper. I love him cause he takes the team out and builds chemistry, but on the field, he is just very solid. Gold has the ability to be a difference maker against the pass AND run more than wilson because of his speed in my opinion.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I would like to see the whole linebacking corp back...
                Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

wilson is average to me. He isnt that special as a middle linebacker, just a great run stopper. I love him cause he takes the team out and builds chemistry, but on the field, he is just very solid. Gold has the ability to be a difference maker against the pass AND run more than wilson because of his speed in my opinion.
                  I'm not commenting on Wilson's ability. I'm commenting on his leadership. That's something you can't calculate on paper like you can with tackles, fumbles and other stats. Look at what happened to the SD defense w/out Seau.

Comment

I'm not commenting on Wilson's ability. I'm commenting on his leadership. That's something you can't calculate on paper like you can with tackles, fumbles and other stats. Look at what happened to the SD defense w/out Seau.
                    i see what you are sayin about leadership, but ia m talking about playing on the field. Gold is probably the fastest LB in the whole NFL, and that enables him to fly around and make the most plays. Also, he is a bigger turnover threat than wilson as far as INT's we would lose a true leader in wilson, but we would suffer more on the field if gold isnt there. he was the REASON we had the fastest LB core in the game.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

somebody else could step up and be a leader, like mobley or gold. pryce is already the co-leader anyway. im not saying we dont need wilson, we do, but i feel we need to sign gold the absolute MOST cause of his speed alone, he is the first to get to the ball almost every time.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

i see what you are sayin about leadership, but ia m talking about playing on the field. Gold is probably the fastest LB in the whole NFL, and that enables him to fly around and make the most plays. Also, he is a bigger turnover threat than wilson as far as INT's we would lose a true leader in wilson, but we would suffer more on the field if gold isnt there. he was the REASON we had the fastest LB core in the game.
                        one of 3 reasons, he may be the speediest but that does not do anything for the players around him, AW is the D captian and signal caller he will help everyone around him alot better...
                        Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Working...
                        X