Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First up...Denver

Hey guys,

Your team is in Houston on the 10th and will practice with us on the 10th and 11th before we play you on Sat. Aug. 13th in our first pre-season game. I'm the Admin at the Houstontexans.com's offical message board so I would like to welcome you guys over to our board for some pre-season breakdown or just some thoughts on what we are scooping from the practices. If any of you have a hard time with your user account just contact me here. We are FULLY moderated and have a family atmosphere, so don't worry about any bullying. Just football talk and good natured smackage. I'm not a big homer so I understand you guys beat us like a rented mule last year....no need to remind me.

Vinny

Thanks for the invite, Vinny! I'll send some goons right over. =p

Comment

Our goons can beat up your goons!

Comment

Henry

I'm guessing our goons better be focused on your new RB? Or do ya'll think Cris Brown will keep his job?
        "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

Tennessee isn't too close to Texas pards. Brush up on your geography.

Comment

Post yourself the same message on the Orangemane and Broncosfreak to get more involved.

Comment

I'm not looking for the masses, but I've lurked here for a while and you seem like a decent group so it's an open invitation to anyone. Thanks for the tip though.

Comment

Originally posted by Expansion Blues
                Hey guys,

Your team is in Houston on the 10th and will practice with us on the 10th and 11th before we play you on Sat. Aug. 13th in our first pre-season game. I'm the Admin at the Houstontexans.com's offical message board so I would like to welcome you guys over to our board for some pre-season breakdown or just some thoughts on what we are scooping from the practices. If any of you have a hard time with your user account just contact me here. We are FULLY moderated and have a family atmosphere, so don't worry about any bullying. Just football talk and good natured smackage. I'm not a big homer so I understand you guys beat us like a rented mule last year....no need to remind me.

Vinny
                I wasn't going to say anything but since you brought it up...we did beat you like a drum last year. Just kidding.

I didn't even know the Broncos were practicing with them before the pre-season game. That's cool. Maybe I'll check it out.

Comment

Don't the Broncos and Texans practice together and play a pre-season game every year?
                  A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

*snicker*...
                    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Are you guys likely going to sign Verba or no? If not, Denver's d-line better show something because your o-line is, to put it bluntly, craptastic.

And please, ping Capers with letters so that he uses 3 and 4 man WR rotations to exploit our youthful secondary. Those guys need the practice asap since we are going to be spread out against WR sets all season long.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoChicken
                        Don't the Broncos and Texans practice together and play a pre-season game every year?
                        Yep, every year except the Texans' first (2002). We seem to beat them every year too....

And Expansion... Any chance you guys want to trade Andre Johnson for... uh... let's say, Charlie Adams? No?!?!? How about for one of our RBs?
                        Winter is Coming!

Comment

Hey guys,

Vinny
                          hey man where are they gonna practice at? can spectators come?

Comment

Doh

Been out fishin for halibut for a week swore I heard on the radio he went to the Texans. Good lord that was embarassing.
                            "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

Don't worry...it happens to the best of 'em Diehard...

They will be practicing in the bubble and at Reliant for two days and the Wednesday, Aug. 10 (7:05-9:05 p.m.) practice is open to the public. I'm sure we will have lots of people reporting what they saw. I think we have a local Bronco fan or two who may be good enough to get you some takes that go beyond Texan homer views also.

Comment

Working...
                              X