What about coaches...next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about coaches...next year?

You look at Parcells and wonder? Isn't talent raw with out great coaching. Off., Def., Sp. Teams?

Where should the Broncos make their moves and what coaches are out there, for what specialty? College... LSU, OK, Ohio State, SC, Mich.?

Do you have to just hire former Broncos? or is there a better way?

What coaches have you noticed ?
    Last edited by JED Bronco; 01-06-2004, 06:14 PM.
    This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

I think we need to seriously address special teams. We have been near rock bottom for 5+ years. Its time to change that. Why do we have to start between the 15&30 yd line when opponents start outside the 35? Hell, they only have to gain 30 yds and they are in field goal range at the least.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
      I think we need to seriously address special teams. We have been near rock bottom for 5+ years. Its time to change that. Why do we have to start between the 15&30 yd line when opponents start outside the 35? Hell, they only have to gain 30 yds and they are in field goal range at the least.
      Good point. But honestly inspite of all the injuries, the Broncos did a terrific job of reaching the playoffs. Shanahan is not one of those coaches who will easily forget this big loss against the Colts. We will be back ........

Comment

I think our defense needs a little tweek. im not saying get rid of Coyer but we need to get a better secondary. We were dead last in int's last year with a grand total of 9. That's awful.

Comment

Definitely Special Teams!! at least.

Originally posted by rcsodak
          I remeber looking forward to Darian Gordon taking it to the house.

How about that defensive secondary coaching situation. Coyer has the line backers covered.

I'd actually like to see Walls and Herdon go to the next level...Sam Madison type.
          This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

we definetly need 2 address the spec. teams ruben wasnt bad at kickoffs but r punt returns stunkk yes we had 2 returns for td's but we ranked way lowww in avg.

the coverage teams were fair at best they killed us against chicago we obvisiusly need 2 get betterrrr....

Comment

Working...
            X