Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I actually kind of like our schedule (Trap games and motivation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topscribe
    I think you are either baiting me or just spoiling for an argument.
    Either way, I'm not biting.

I'll leave it at this:

You have a right to your opinion. I have a right to mine.
    You gave your opinion. I gave mine.

My opinion was that your opinion sucked.
    That's my opinion.

-----

there you go. Whats great is that I don't mind that you think my opinion sucks...because its only my opinion on a sports board regarding the chances of the Broncos going undefeated at home. I'm not saddened that you don't agree.

In fact, the idea that someone disagrees intrigues me and makes me want to know more. To get the ball rolling, I'll state that I think that there are some very good teams on our schedule this year. Namely the Jets, Patriots and Eagles. While I hope we'll win them all, I think the likelihood is slim. I say we have a 50-50 chance in each game. Much like flipping a coin, the chance that they all come up heads or tails is slim. So although we have even shots in each it good, I don't think we'll win them all. I also don't think we'll lose them all either, mind you.

If I had to guess, I'd say that we'll win the Jets game, lose the NE game and the Philly game is the most in the air.

Comment

Haha,

I thought this was an interesting thread to bring up again considering it was made on July 21st.

I had a couple things wrong but all in all I think I was right about liking our schedule.

I remember everyone saying at the begining of the year that we were going to suck because our scedule was too tough. Well, actually, with the Broncos, a tough schedule turns out to be a GOOD thing.

We'll see what happens down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        Haha,

I thought this was an interesting thread to bring up again considering it was made on July 21st.

I had a couple things wrong but all in all I think I was right about liking our schedule.

I remember everyone saying at the begining of the year that we were going to suck because our scedule was too tough. Well, actually, with the Broncos, a tough schedule turns out to be a GOOD thing.

We'll see what happens down the stretch.
        This is uncanny.. haha. But I do hope that you are wrong with the rest of your prediction and we go 14-2!!!!
        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

You have our record right, even if the teams that beat us are wrong. Pretty impressive overall, though I must admit I don't particularly like the idea of us losing 3 of the next 5 games! Honestly, I hope from here on our your prediction is only right 40% of the time (that would be the two wins you've predicted).

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
            Ill be shocked if any team in the AFC West finishes better then 9-7.

Are you shocked?

Comment

Working...
            X