Domonique Foxworth Highlight Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domonique Foxworth Highlight Video

Found this highlight video from his days at Maryland. It's about 15 minutes long, using RealPlayer.

http://www.domoniquefoxworth.com/video.ram
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Thanks for the link!

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

He sure does look like he was a gamebreaker!
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link.

Comment

I know its early, and he hasn't played with the men in the NFL, but he is a freak on the football field. He looks a lot to me like Champ. He hits, catches the football, and just hawks dudes down from behind. That screen play against West Virginia and the dude he caught at the 2 yard line. Holy speed!!!!

Comment

..... and he signed today!

Comment

Rod Smith should see that film

Same no quit attitude. Remember last year when Rod raced 80 yards to catch that guy? Love that ethic!! Nice acrobatic catches. He seemed to do equally well in zone and man coverage. Also knew where he was on the field.
              "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                I know its early, and he hasn't played with the men in the NFL, but he is a freak on the football field. He looks a lot to me like Champ. He hits, catches the football, and just hawks dudes down from behind. That screen play against West Virginia and the dude he caught at the 2 yard line. Holy speed!!!!
                That is the play that stood out to me also...
                Boss

Comment

Originally posted by DiehardinAlaska
                  Same no quit attitude. Remember last year when Rod raced 80 yards to catch that guy? Love that ethic!! Nice acrobatic catches. He seemed to do equally well in zone and man coverage. Also knew where he was on the field.

someone should post it up on his website and tell him to look at that play

Comment

sik highlights, keep up the good work

^snk16.-propz

Comment

I told ya this guy was Good.

Comment

Domonique Foxworth

Thats some good footage on the Fox. Domo look like he is going to give some receivers trouble, I heard someone say he looks like Champ, and I would have to agree, to some extent, but give him some time and he is going to turn up the heat. And just think Champ and The Fox, it will be Ray Crockett and Darrien Gordon all over again.

by Snk16

Snk16 Thanks Playa

My kids name is Karl Paymah, so if you have a problem with him you come and talk to me!

Comment

looks like a star very impressive
                          Last edited by OrangeShadow; 07-24-2005, 04:50 AM.

Comment

He looked good on alota levels, but the thing that impressed me was the guy has good hands, he is an intercepter, there is no danger of him being nicknamed the 'Little Swat' ball hits him in the hands and he is catching it, and with his speed and agility he is a danger to score with it, ill look forward to watching this guy in preseason.
                            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

one play that stood out for me was a reverse or end around bout 4 minutes in and fox knox him out at the one. on the replay you can see him coming across the field like a linebacker before he smacks him pretty good.
                              "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Working...
                              X