Whats going on !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats going on !!!

Well,, another dissapointin season,,, Is it all about money? I think so,, do fans matter anymore,,, nope,,,I ve been a die hard Broncos fan for at least 25 years,,, I have a huge collection of Broncos thing , including autographs,, all of it went to the attic, except for my Elway things.. just ask , n I have it.. Im turning my intrest to college football, where its not all about the money,,, yet,,Im not wasting anymore money or time in the NFL,,, they get enough money,,,, after all i dont get a paycheck by being a fan,, so im at the point where i say win or lose who cares,,,interested, in my overpaid for collection in the attic? its up for grabs,,,well ok bye for now Tired of losing here ,, no teamwork just a paycheck...
    Charles Sharp

I am sure that the Broncos organization will be broken hearted that they lost your support. Way to stick with your team though. :o
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Re: Whats going on !!!

Originally posted by Chassmann
      Well,, another dissapointin season,,, Is it all about money? I think so,, do fans matter anymore,,, nope,,,I ve been a die hard Broncos fan for at least 25 years,,, I have a huge collection of Broncos thing , including autographs,, all of it went to the attic, except for my Elway things.. just ask , n I have it.. Im turning my intrest to college football, where its not all about the money,,, yet,,Im not wasting anymore money or time in the NFL,,, they get enough money,,,, after all i dont get a paycheck by being a fan,, so im at the point where i say win or lose who cares,,,interested, in my overpaid for collection in the attic? its up for grabs,,,well ok bye for now Tired of losing here ,, no teamwork just a paycheck...
      Sorry, but I can't share your feelings. ...Except the whole money thing. But think about it.... What professional sports league, doesn't overpay their players? Just because players are overpaid, doesn't justify me not being a sports fanatic. Hope you will find solace in College football.

Comment

After the donks lose in the playoffs you decide to sell your donkey gear? Anyways, if you think College isn't about the money you're mistaken. The College kids get ripped off, I see stores selling KU and Colorado gear all the time, left and right, and you're gonna tell me that one day those kids who represent those teams aren't going to wanna get paid? I would. Listen, there's a reason sport's people get so much money to play, their teams and the endorsers are making hella cash off them. If you were A-ROD and you're team was making $75 million a year off their gear alone off of your name, why shouldn't you get at least $15 million of that cut. It's not fair some Rich A-Hole can sit up in his office and make millions off of an athlete and he not get his share. Even as far back as the Days of "THE BABE" Owners we're ripping him off too, using him to make MONEY!!!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

I agree it's sad to see you go. I remember the season after Elway left, we didn't win one single game. That was the worst season that I can ever remember. I think they did really well this season. I am still proud of them.

Comment

Re: Re: Whats going on !!!

Originally posted by dhall26
            After the donks lose in the playoffs you decide to sell your donkey gear? Anyways, if you think College isn't about the money you're mistaken. The College kids get ripped off, I see stores selling KU and Colorado gear all the time, left and right, and you're gonna tell me that one day those kids who represent those teams aren't going to wanna get paid? I would. Listen, there's a reason sport's people get so much money to play, their teams and the endorsers are making hella cash off them. If you were A-ROD and you're team was making $75 million a year off their gear alone off of your name, why shouldn't you get at least $15 million of that cut. It's not fair some Rich A-Hole can sit up in his office and make millions off of an athlete and he not get his share. Even as far back as the Days of "THE BABE" Owners we're ripping him off too, using him to make MONEY!!!

I forgot to mention that College Football sucks, tell them to get one Championship Bowl and be done with it! All of these damn stupid bowls, the Fiesta Bowl, the Toilet Bowl, the Sugar Bowl, the Lobster Bowl, the Auqarium Bowl, the Flower Bowl, the Sand Bowl, the Fruit Bowl, the WestSide Ammunition Plant Bowl, the Jungle Bowl, the Frenchesca Bowl, the Salad Bowl, the Lemon Bowl, the Citrus Bowl, the Liquor Bowl, the Kiwi Bowl, the Southside Gentleman Club Bowl, the Beach Bowl, the Hawaii Bowl, the Sahara Bowl, the Captain Bowl!!!! TOO MANY FREAKIN BOWLS!!!!!
            Last edited by THE SHIELD; 01-07-2004, 09:50 AM.
            [QUOTE]
            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by Tantlus
              I agree it's sad to see you go. I remember the season after Elway left, we didn't win one single game. That was the worst season that I can ever remember. I think they did really well this season. I am still proud of them.
              Not to correct you or anything... But, the season after Elway left, we did win 6 games. I know... Going 6-10 is kinda like going 0-16, but not quite as bad.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Whats going on !!!

I forgot to mention that College Football sucks, tell them to get one Championship Bowl and be done with it! All of these damn stupid bowls, the Fiesta Bowl, the Toilet Bowl, the Sugar Bowl, the Lobster Bowl, the Auqarium Bowl, the Flower Bowl, the Sand Bowl, the Fruit Bowl, the WestSide Ammunition Plant Bowl, the Jungle Bowl, the Frenchesca Bowl, the Salad Bowl, the Lemon Bowl, the Citrus Bowl, the Liquor Bowl, the Kiwi Bowl, the Southside Gentleman Club Bowl, the Beach Bowl, the Hawaii Bowl, the Sahara Bowl, the Captain Bowl!!!! TOO MANY FREAKIN BOWLS!!!!!
                The Snow Bowl!!
                [QUOTE]

Comment

It's ok Thank you *slaps her hand* Bad me for not getting it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Tantlus
                    It's ok Thank you *slaps her hand* Bad me for not getting it right.
                    No worries.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Whats going on !!!

And the Plant Bowl, the Cheese Bowl, the Heart Bowl, the Bacon Bowl!
                      [QUOTE]

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Whats going on !!!

And the Plant Bowl, the Cheese Bowl, the Heart Bowl, the Bacon Bowl!
                        You forgot the Toilet Bowl, Soup Bowl, and the ever famous Haircut Bowl.
                        Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Whats going on !!!

Originally posted by pikman
                          You forgot the Toilet Bowl, Soup Bowl, and the ever famous Haircut Bowl.
                          I Had the Toilet Bowl on my first Post Reply!! Yeah I forgot the Soup Bowl, how bout the Fish Bowl!!
                          [QUOTE]

Comment

,,,interested, in my overpaid for collection in the attic? its up for grabs,,,well ok bye for now Tired of losing here ,, no teamwork just a paycheck...

****, I will take it ALL, just PM me and I will send you my address (or ask dhall, he knows where i live )

And I must say, I agree with you on the money thing but, HELLO, this is America, have you forgotten, what in America isnt about money? Do you work, do you get paid, are you gonna try and SELL your Broncos stuff?

How are you gonna blame YOUR team for what is America's problem..........be a TRUE fan and stick with them through out the good, the bad and the ugly.

Comment

Since you don't like money, I'll trade you a pair of socks, a candy bar and a wooden penny for that junk in your attic!
                              [QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                              X