• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cowboy
    Practice Squad
    • Jan 2004

Way to go boys!

Howdy, new to this forum but boy howdy is it a huge step up from the Rocky Mountain News's forum. Just total ragging.

I just want to congratulate th BRONCOS and Shanahan on a heck of a season!! Way to go boys!!

Yep, we got our as's kicked in the playoffs but Manning was way, way overdue. And the Colts just flat out played their best game. I just hope they smoke the Chiefs!

But the Broncos had a GREAT season. If Plummer, Mobley, and Gold had not been out who knows...guess we'll find out in 2004!!

LET'S GO BRONCOS!! And glad to be here.
    Cowboy
  • dhall26
    Practice Squad
    • Nov 2003

Re: Way to go boys!

Originally posted by Cowboy
    Howdy, new to this forum but boy howdy is it a huge step up from the Rocky Mountain News's forum. Just total ragging.

I just want to congratulate th BRONCOS and Shanahan on a heck of a season!! Way to go boys!!

Yep, we got our as's kicked in the playoffs but Manning was way, way overdue. And the Colts just flat out played their best game. I just hope they smoke the Chiefs!

But the Broncos had a GREAT season. If Plummer, Mobley, and Gold had not been out who knows...guess we'll find out in 2004!!

Cowboy
    Ride your mule back down to Okie and watch the CHIEFS trample on dem' der wittle horses!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

• luvdembroncs
      Playmaker
      • Oct 2003

Good to see a new member with a good attitiude. Welcome to the board.
      Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

• COOLTOOL
        Practice Squad
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
        Good to see a new member with a good attitiude. Welcome to the board.
        Agreed!

Comment

• TheGlue Factory
          Special Teams
          • Oct 2003

Re: Way to go boys!

Originally posted by Cowboy

Cowboy

I agree that the Denverites have been pissin' and moanin' about the horrid end to a great season. What do you expect with a new DC and QB? I think it was a great season when you look at all the difficulties we had.

As for dhall26 - he's our little kid brother who doesn't know any better. Some days you'd think he's a Bronco fan and others you think he's just some little punk trying to make a name for himself. He's fun to have around regardless.

Comment

• Cowboy
            Practice Squad
            • Jan 2004

Say what?

"Ride your mule back down to Okie and watch the CHIEFS rample on dem' der wittle horses!"

LOL - Okay, still just getting used to this board.. but Okie?

Anyway,
            I am really looking forward to this game of Colts VS Chiefs.

Some of the Chefs fans just don't get it, but I like their coach. And I do respect the Chiefs record.

But on to the Colts...yep..boy...I sure hope Manning shows up and opens another can of "WhoopAsss".

Can't wait for the next season!!! LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

• dhall26
              Practice Squad
              • Nov 2003

Re: Re: Way to go boys!

Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
              I agree that the Denverites have been pissin' and moanin' about the horrid end to a great season. What do you expect with a new DC and QB? I think it was a great season when you look at all the difficulties we had.

As for dhall26 - he's our little kid brother who doesn't know any better. Some days you'd think he's a Bronco fan and others you think he's just some little punk trying to make a name for himself. He's fun to have around regardless.
              Thanks Glue, can I borrow $50 big brother?
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

• Cowboy
                Practice Squad
                • Jan 2004

Bummer, thought I was on a web forum that was in touch.
                Guess the Chefs will just have to "experience" a Colt's stomp.

Comment

• TheGlue Factory
                  Special Teams
                  • Oct 2003

Re: Re: Re: Way to go boys!

Originally posted by dhall26
                  Thanks Glue, can I borrow $50 big brother?
                  Like I's said... He doesn't know any better.

Comment

Working...
                  X