No announcement yet.

Predictions for the New England Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dam i was hoping to see a mnf game in the snow.
    This space was left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
      Dude...what kind of Chiefs' fan quotes Al Davis???

Too many easy jokes to mention

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

My Bad....there was only 13 games (not 14) played yesterday.....so come on Broncos.........get me to .500.
        Sheesh.....
        GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!
        Ron

Comment

As bad as Cleveland may look they actually have the top rated pass defense. This same defense that the Pats only scored 9 pts against is the same one that held the Colts to 9 pts opening week. So I wouldn't say that the Pats did all that bad against the Browns.

Also the Pats haven't allowed a single +100 rusher this season and have held teams for under 100 total rushing yards in 3 games.

This is not the same Pats team that the Broncos faced last year or any year before. This is a Pats team that is on a winning streak that includes victories over the Titans and Miami in Miami, which was something the Pats have failed to do in the 13 previous trips down there in Sept & Oct. And they have done it with the loss of guys like Colvin, Washington, Johnson, Vrabel on D and their WRs and RBS on the injury merry-go-round, as well as a QB that has been playing injured all season.

The Pats are 4th in the league in interceptions. They also have 2 rookie DBs that are the only rookies in the league to have multiple picks. The Pats also lead the NFL with players (4) who have mulitiple interceptions. On the other side, Brady hasn't thrown an interception in the last 4 games.

I think this is a very scary team to be facing at this point.

Comment

Broncos 28
            Patriots 24

Game won by a late Kenoy Kennedy interception!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Monday night score?

Will be a close one, who ever dominates the running game will win. Denver 24, Pats 28...

Comment

Man....running game...

Denver ****
                New England *

New England has NO running game...who the heck runs for that team?!? dangerous Mike Cloud? Oh puleeze.

Oops....got in one of them fan-mode again.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

This is it!!

Starting tonight, the Broncos have to run the table on the rest of the season to have a chance at a wild card. Here's to a victory!

Comment

While running the table would be nice, I don't think that will happen. Doing so would definitely be a wild card if not division winner.

I would imagine that a 6-2 or 5-3 record down the stretch would be enough to contend for a wild card. Its hard to say. 10-6 might not cut it this year. The the second place team in the AFC South may go 11-5, 12-4. They would definitely get a wild card.

Then the AFC East is always interesting. If Denver loses tonight, and NE finished with the same record as Denver, then the wildcard goes to NE. Unless of course, NE is a division winner, then the AFC 2 would have to have the same record as Denver and hold the tie breaker. Since I think NE is the only AFC East team in Denver's schedule, the head to head tie breaker is out. I am not sure what comes next.

I do not believe the second team in the AFC North will make the playoffs.

So, I think 10-6 is the worst a team can do to have a shot at the AFC playoffs, possibly 11-5......

Tough year.

Comment

yeah, it's tough when you not only have to pray your team will win, but you have to watch almost every other game and pray that certain other teams LOSE. good grief. sundays can be great, but also a long stretch of stress.
                      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
                        Man....running game...

Denver ****
                        New England *

New England has NO running game...who the heck runs for that team?!? dangerous Mike Cloud? Oh puleeze.

Oops....got in one of them fan-mode again.
                        You realize that by disrespecting the Pats running game you've just assured them 200 yards on ground, don't you?
                        "You can't take the sky from me..."
                        ------
                        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                          You realize that by disrespecting the Pats running game you've just assured them 200 yards on ground, don't you?

HAHAHAHA

Karma.

Comment

Portis

Portis is some running back.He can break any tackle.If he gets the ball over 20 times its a sure WIN.Portis can get over a
                            100 yards if he gets the ball.Since we have a third sting,he should especially get the ball.We should hit him on a few
                            screens too.

Comment

Is Potis The Difference On Monday

WILL PORTIS BE THE DIFFERENCE.HE HAS GOT THE MOVES BUT
                              CAN HE GET INTO THE SECONDARY.IF HE GETS THE BALL IS
                              HE THE THE DIFFERENCE.OR WILL IT BE THE AIR ATTACK.

Comment

I'll be back....... on tuesday no matter the out-come

staight up..... this borad is one of the best and most active i've been to this year. most fans here sound like true fans of the NFL and can take it as well as give it some. (smackin)

now that my nose is all brown, just a reminder that even with my man Richard Seymour out the Patriots we win big. but i will return tomorrow night to razz ya or be razz by you. i really hope for no more injuries to either team and we meet again in the playoffs.

games on gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X