Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have any Bronco rooms in their houses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have any Bronco rooms in their houses?

I know I am not the only one, it may sound funny but I just recently did my bathroom (the only room I had left in my 2 bedroom apartment) in Broncos. I was wondering if anybody else had any Bronco rooms where they live, what rooms and what do you have in them?

Yes I have an office that is total Bronco.

Everything that is on the the Desk is collectibles, footballs, helmets all signed by players.

On the wall are pictures of the Superbowls and players. Signed picture by Clinton Portis, Rookie.

On the Shelf above the rolltop Desk and the Shelfs on the sides are Bronco statutes, bobbleheads and other collectibles.

Even the mouse pad and wrist pad is Broncos.

My wife calls it my Bronco Shrine.

I love it.
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

broncos4ever.

Sounds exactly my home office as well. I have stuff dated back to the late 70's. All walls, desk, TV stand etc. full of memorabilia. I have all newspapers from the Super Bowl wins and magazines etc.

A true Bronco fan could spend literally days in there to see everything.

It is so cool.

I also call mine "The Shrine"
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I don't have a specific room persay.. my entire apartment is decked out in various Bronco gear. One of the few joys of being divorced I guess. I get to decorate my place how I damn well please ( regardless of my lack of interior design abilities ).

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
        ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
          I don't have a specific room persay.. my entire apartment is decked out in various Bronco gear. One of the few joys of being divorced I guess. I get to decorate my place how I damn well please ( regardless of my lack of interior design abilities ).

Nuff said...
          Don't let ChiefJimmy hear that or he'll have Queer eye for the Straight guy on you.

Just a joke, just a joke
          Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

My sons room is all Bronco.
            >>"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be
            happy."

>>~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by pikman
              Don't let ChiefJimmy hear that or he'll have Queer eye for the Straight guy on you.

Just a joke, just a joke
              HA!!! I'll admit it. I watched a whole 4 minutes of that the other night. With the exception of the obvious differences of the guys on that show, they were somewhat funny. I can't figure out which one of the two is more "comfortable" with his sexuality.... The guy in charge of "clothing" or the little dude on "Will and Grace".

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
              ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                HA!!! I'll admit it. I watched a whole 4 minutes of that the other night. .
                4 minutes...your less of a homophobe than I, good on yah.

Wait this discussion can't happen here.
                Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Still collecting for the future shrine, have my wall pennets, framed posters, plaques, mugs, candles etc.. someday may find the right place to lay it all out.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Ya. I got 2 rooms in my house Broncos. One is the family room. I got a huge framed poster sighned by John Elway a bunch of Bronco player football Cards in protective cases with there names engraved into a gold plate. Picture of Mark Schelereth sighned. 11 other posters of all Bronco players, the room is light blue, LOL never got a chance to change it when they changed uniforms. Then my favorite part is this play by play of the Drive in pictures. It is so cool. Its missing a few plays but its awesome. Then like cportis I have my bathroom done. I did it about 2 years ago. I got Bronco toilet sit cover, Bronco towels, Bronco shower curtain, Bronco wall paper, 2 Bronco posters( Terrell Davis and Shannon Sharpe) then I got Bronco floor mats.LOL the best part is I had Raider toilet paper, I saved one roll but dont use any of it anymore.LOL.

Comment

Elway cards

I have Broncos items all through the house....the best part is my wife doesn't mind. My prized item's are an autographed 16x20 picture of Elway in SuperBowl 33...unused John Elway Ford dealership plate, car tag and plate frame.
                      Also I have over 600 Elway cards. I also have some doubles if anyone has some they want to trade.
                      Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Comment

How many rookies do you have? I have tons of cards. I dont have nearly as much JE cards as you do but I got 1 rookie of him. I would love to trade for a couple.

Comment

my computer room is my bronco room. The focal point is my orange auto'd #7 jersey.....it has its on display light. I have an auto'd Shannon Sharpe helmet, which sits on the table in here, but thats about it. The barstools I have are bronco bar stools, though, those are in the other room.

Comment

I don't have a Broncos room rather a Broncos house. I just have Broncos stuff all over the place and I'm in the process of having a 26 foot Broncos mural painted on my house.* (see below)*

The weather was tough to work thru last week. This is ten hours into the project that was just started a couple days before the colts game with atleast another 7 hours of work to go.

The guy that painted this is the best guy in town IMO. Any of the better murals you may have seen around town were done by him. This is the rough version right now.

The blank spots in the middle will be the Superbowl 32 and 33 logos. The mountains and Denver skyline still need to be defined and the horizon needs another coat of orange. The wall soaked in so much paint that it needs another hit of orange.

Some of you older sports fans may remember a 100ft Dwight Gooden that was painted in New York's Time squre back in 1986? This is the guy that painted it.

BTW......What's wrong with this board? This size of this pic offers no details but I had to shrink it to the size of a peanut just to post it.
                            Last edited by Meck77¨; 01-07-2004, 09:30 PM.
                            REVITALIZE MILE HIGH!!!
                            MILE HIGH MAGIC LIVES!!!
                            GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

dandaman23 (trading)

What rookies are you looking for? I don't have any extra Elway or Sharpe. I do have a few Davis...Atwater(?)...Mobley.
                              I am not sure exactly what I have....email me a list of what you have and what you are looking for and I'll look through my cards and let you know what I have.
                              Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Comment

Working...
                              X