• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wncbronxx
    replied
    Re: Hi fellow Bronco Fans

Originally posted by halfback
    Hello all, let me start out by saying i am new to the website, but am the complete oppisite when it comes to the football team i love, the broncos. With that said i stumbled across the site last night and loved it so much i had to become a member, and am really lookin foward to talking with fellow bronco fans.

I live in PA so not many bronco fans around, mostly steeler and browns fans and i refuse to root for either team. I became a bronco fan in 85 when i was seven years old when i went to visit my sister that moved to denver a few years earlier, i remember her driving me past Mile High and buyin me my first football jersey, good ole #7 John Elway, the greatest of all time and i have been a die hard fan ever since.

Well just wanted to give a little info on myself and u will be hearing a lot more from me, cuz i finally have a place to talk bronco football, i will be posting in the offseason as well as when the season starts, cuz i like to know whats going on daily with my broncos, well until next time, be safe.
    Its always great to hear from any Bronc fan, keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• halfback
    replied
    I am rooting for Philly now, they are really the only in state team i can stand to watch

Leave a comment:

• bronco_weda
    replied
    Hi! I'm new too, and am loving the site! Grew up in Montana, but landed in Arizona a few yrs ago. The state is full of transplants so the fan base is varied. Being a bartender in a small town, everyone knows I love the broncos, so when we lose, I hear all about it. I do get to talk alot of football, and find it amusing when the men want my opinion!
    So, what's the scoop?? Chiefs or Colts?? I think it will be a great game, provided they both show up to play.
    talk to you soon, I hope...

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Hey, nice to meet ya, most people around my area are Patriot or Jets fans

Leave a comment:

• halfback
    started a topic Hi fellow Bronco Fans

Hi fellow Bronco Fans

Hello all, let me start out by saying i am new to the website, but am the complete oppisite when it comes to the football team i love, the broncos. With that said i stumbled across the site last night and loved it so much i had to become a member, and am really lookin foward to talking with fellow bronco fans.

I live in PA so not many bronco fans around, mostly steeler and browns fans and i refuse to root for either team. I became a bronco fan in 85 when i was seven years old when i went to visit my sister that moved to denver a few years earlier, i remember her driving me past Mile High and buyin me my first football jersey, good ole #7 John Elway, the greatest of all time and i have been a die hard fan ever since.

Well just wanted to give a little info on myself and u will be hearing a lot more from me, cuz i finally have a place to talk bronco football, i will be posting in the offseason as well as when the season starts, cuz i like to know whats going on daily with my broncos, well until next time, be safe.
Working...
X