Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chiefs or Colts: Who are Denver fans cheering for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs or Colts: Who are Denver fans cheering for?

Bitter rival or team that knocked you out of the playoffs?

My answer would be neither, just wondering which way everybody was leaning.

Neither, i will be rooting for Philly now

Comment

Re: Chiefs or Colts: Who are Denver fans cheering for?

Originally posted by KCPowercat
      Bitter rival or team that knocked you out of the playoffs?

My answer would be neither, just wondering which way everybody was leaning.
      I'll be cheering for a big tornado to swoop down and carry away both teams - deliver them to Oz - and then return them (unharmed) next season, in time for the Broncos to exact their revenge. Failing that, i'd like to see the Colts win....
      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Re: Re: Chiefs or Colts: Who are Denver fans cheering for?

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
        I'll be cheering for a big tornado to swoop down and carry away both teams - deliver them to Oz - and then return them (unharmed) next season, in time for the Broncos to exact their revenge. Failing that, i'd like to see the Colts win....
        You like rooting for the Underdogs I see! Look at my avatar, cuz that's what the Colts will be experiencing all day!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

go packers!!!

Comment

If you KC fans would have not been so dominant on our boards this year, I may have considered routing for you.

GO COLTS!!
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tahuya man
              I'm sure all the KC fans are shocked and crushed by your lack of support.
              ... Not to mention more than a little hurt.
              Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Go patriots

Comment

Yeah, I actually might have rooted for KC. But, after all of the hype, I don't like either team. But, I'm leaning towards the Colts.
                  sigpic
                  Kyle Orton Army Soldier #888

Comment

Originally posted by pats fan
                    As a Patriots fan, I love watching our Defense Crush Everyone, I also like to give backrubs to hairy men! It's a Boston Tradition to give a nice lotion rub, we don't use Jergen's we create our own lotion for these extravagant backrubs, everyone can enjoy!!!

PATS FANS, FIGURES!!
                    [QUOTE]
                    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

GO COLTS!!

I hope Indy rips KC and that low life quitter Kennison a new one on Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by Doc®
                        GO CHIEFS!!!!!

I hope KC rips Indy and that backwoods hick Peyton a new one on Sunday! [/B]
                        Thanks for your support!
                        [QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                          Thanks for your support!
                          LMFAO!!
                          Not a chance!

Comment

That's what I thought but just making sure that beatdown didn't take our your will to hate us.

Comment

KC can not stop the run... see Potis, Clinton 5 TD's... another Miami alum, is going to do the same...

GO COLTS
                              Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Working...
                              X