Ashley Leile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley Leile

When lelie needed the big play he got it.That should finally shut you lelie haters up.

Clinton and Rod chillin with the fans.

Right on, Lelie, you showed up all the Lelie haters!!!!!!!! Give a guy a break once in awhile!!!!!
    Susan

Comment

I hope the plays he has recently made has shown all you haters that he can do something, and if you are true Denver fans you wouldnt hate any of those players.

Comment

Originally posted by inbroncodad
        I hope the plays he has recently made has shown all you haters that he can do something, and if you are true Denver fans you wouldnt hate any of those players.
        I am a true fan, but he HAS been disappointing this year to an extent. Maybe as fans, we had unrealistic expectations. But I certainly thought he would improve on last year at least. Mostly, his ypc was terrible for a WR the last 6 games or so. he was hanging out in TE range.

SO next year is year 3, and I think that will be a make or break year.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

He's young and he's had his struggles this season no doubt, but I would not write this guy off just yet. I can name several receivers that were not world beater their first couple of years in the league, (Terrell Owens, Rod Smith, Mike Irvin, Eric Moulds, and Keyshawn Johnson) to name a few.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Well, since TX said pretty much the same thing I was going to, I'll just say well spoken.

made by snk16

Comment

Ashely came up big Sunday maybe that will get him going again.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Re: Lelie is a darn good receiver.

Originally posted by Emancipator
                He has great hands. Good speed. Great height. He's young and he's learning. He'll be fine. He'll be fine. We believe in him in the lockeroom.
                In the lockeroom?

Do you work for the Broncos?

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                  He's young and he's had his struggles this season no doubt, but I would not write this guy off just yet. I can name several receivers that were not world beater their first couple of years in the league, (Terrell Owens, Rod Smith, Mike Irvin, Eric Moulds, and Keyshawn Johnson) to name a few.
                  Well TXBRONC, we knew Lelie was good he just needed 1 tossed to him, he took it, and ran with it. I could have jumped on the sideline with him you know like maybe give him a block or two LMAO!!! Oh man it was a great game, and where's those Chefs aren't they the ones who said Plummer was nobody, well he showed them too yesterday, 14 of 16 passes completed and they were well thrown pills, right down Cindi's mouth, we knew it could happen on any given Sunday, and hey Quentin Griffin was a nice attraction. My Broncos step on Ind's azz, eat your out. I think we done it to them again. Our team is young and experienced and they will get better. Dam I wonder where is TG & PM?? are and how are they feeling.!!!!!
                  Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

Lelie can be freakin dangerous when he gets his confidence. After he made his big play, he was all over the place, he turned into a better reciever than rod smith. I remember that same effort against the raiders in week 3. Lelie gets on a hot streak during a game, he can be very valuable for us in the playoffs and in the future playoffs.
                    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                      Lelie can be freakin dangerous when he gets his confidence. After he made his big play, he was all over the place, he turned into a better reciever than rod smith. I remember that same effort against the raiders in week 3. Lelie gets on a hot streak during a game, he can be very valuable for us in the playoffs and in the future playoffs.
                      We've seen what he can do (both good and bad). When he gains confidence he'll become more consistent, and he has the potential to be one of the best in the league.
                      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

The past two games Lelie has not been pressing, and it shows. He has had two very good games back to back. I'll bet his confidence is growing, I hope he finishes strong and I believe he will.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Another couple of years under the watchful eye of Rod and maybe Eddie and he'll be great.
                          sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

He made some incredible catches last year, so I'm not surprised that Lelie finally is starting to pick up where he left off last season. He is the type of player we need to build the future of the Broncos around.
                            Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Lelie is a great player, and it just took some time for him to adjust to the NFL, and a new quarterback. Next year, he'll be even better, with even more catches, and yards. He's more confident in himself. I won't be surprised if next year, he blows everyone away with his performance.

Comment

Working...
                              X