Ashley Leile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doc®
    I am not saying Lelie wont succeed here in Denver but I have seen it before where some guys are great practice players and never amount to much come game time.

In his case time will tell.
    I'm hoping it's only a case of nerves and once he gets enough significant action he'll calm down and become one of the greats.

Comment

I don't know if Chris Cater still runs his off-season workouts but if he does Lelie needs to sign-up.

If we can get his hands together it would be great.

Comment

I personally think that Ashley Lelie has the potential to become one of the greats. The only problem I saw is that he seemed to drop alot of balls. Granted that I don't tend to watch alot of Bronco games so I might not have seen him having one of his better days. (I am a Chiefs fan after all)

Once he comes into his own, he should be quite an awesome receiver.

The Meaty Bastard
        YAY!! I am finally getting to watch the Chiefs have a great season... W00T!!!

Comment

overated! period!

Comment

Ashley has to get his confidence an that will come the more games he plays in. its just a matter of time really.
            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
            X