• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will John Mobely be back?

Or should he even attempt to return?
    Yes, he should attempt a comeback
    66.67%
    No, his injury is too serious to attempt to come back?
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

If he can handle it mentally and the doctors think he will be okay I think he should try it, but I doubt those things will happen, hence my vote of no.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

He should give up and become a Ballerina!
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

I believe he will be back

Comment

i dont know how serious a spinal contusion is, but if he feels he doesnt want to risk it, i'll understand. i hope he comes back and doesnt hold back, but i still voted for no.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Everything I have read and all the quotes from John Mobley says he will be back.

I am not sure I understand the question. I realize he had a tough injury and if the doctors said he should not play football again then he should not, but I have not heard that. Has anyone?

John Mobely is one of the team members with HEART!!! He never gives up and I don't think either Spragan or Sykes could replace him at this time.

Everything I have heard on the news, Shanahan Show, and papers says he wants to come back.

I voted yes. We need him. If the doctors don't say no, why should we?
            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
              Everything I have read and all the quotes from John Mobley says he will be back.

I am not sure I understand the question. I realize he had a tough injury and if the doctors said he should not play football again then he should not, but I have not heard that. Has anyone?

John Mobely is one of the team members with HEART!!! He never gives up and I don't think either Spragan or Sykes could replace him at this time.

Everything I have heard on the news, Shanahan Show, and papers says he wants to come back.

I voted yes. We need him. If the doctors don't say no, why should we?
              he might have been spooked by injury?
              Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Re: Will John Mobely be back?

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
                Or should he even attempt to return?
                Yes and yes.

Comment

Working...
                X