defensive coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• defensive coaches

am i the only one wondering what the hell when bill cowher lets his defensive co go cuz the defense was only 9th overall in the nfl yet the chiefs continue to keep greg robinson whose defense was ranked 32nd last year and 29th this year? are other franchises that picky or what is the deal with the chiefs organization

I think the Chefs are resistant to any sort of change. Guess they figure they made the play offs this year and have a (small but) legitimate shot.... "no sense fixing what aint broke" is most likely the theory. Unfortuately.... they don't realize that they are indeed broke. <shrug> I'll be the first to admit that an improved defense would definately do wonders for that team. Offensively, they are sitting pretty.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
    ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

scary thought of the chiefs actually having a defense when you consider the talent on offense.. alas as long as greg robinson is runnin the defensive show we will never know

Comment

how long before some of those offensive lineman retire?
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

shields and roaf have some age i think a year or two left in them.. brian waters at guard is still young hes got a lot of years left.. tait if kc resigns him is still young.. weigman (sp?) is a veteran but has years left in him.. they should be good and set for at least 2 more years i would say

Comment

I'd like to see Saban in Denver!

LSU has attitude!
            This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

As what. defensive coordinater? where in pensacola are you Jed?

Comment

Greg Robinsons Defense only works well if the team is ahead, it was like that in Denver and it's like that now. I suppose the Chiefs are assuming they'll be ahead all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by nvbroncofn
                  CB's or safeties maybe?

Pace, Fl
                  This is the NFL!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

the only way we can be ahead first is if we win the toss

Comment

Saban ..Part of the D staff

Originally posted by nvbroncofn
                      He needs to step up to the NFL...oops, LSU just signed him again...big bucks!!!
                      This is the NFL!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: defensive coaches

Originally posted by moonshot314
                        am i the only one wondering what the hell when bill cowher lets his defensive co go cuz the defense was only 9th overall in the nfl yet the chiefs continue to keep greg robinson whose defense was ranked 32nd last year and 29th this year? are other franchises that picky or what is the deal with the chiefs organization
                        That was ninth in yards but 14th in points allowed. The last 6 games the Steeler opponents were Cle,Cin,Oak,Jets in the snow,San Diego and Baltimore. They only gave up 83 points the last 6 games. Before those games the Steelers were giving up on average 24 points a game. Tim Lewis's defense at one point this season allowed QBs to complete 66 out of 86 passes during a 4 game stretch. The defense went passive,only 14 int. and the lowest sack amount(35) for a Cowher team led to his dismissal.

Comment

Working...
                        X