Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could the '05 Broncos D be our greatest ever...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL is me laughing at you being the HOMER Silver and Black told me you were.

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life
      LOL is me laughing at you being the HOMER Silver and Black told me you were.
      Next.

-----

Comment

Coyer has has to be creative and use more schemes. Bailey is a terrific corner. Teams can't play man to man all of thime, or their corners will get burnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver'sChamp
          Coyer has has to be creative and use more schemes. Bailey is a terrific corner. Teams can't play man to man all of thime, or their corners will get burnt.
          I hope to god we dont play alot of man to man this year, that scares me for some reason.
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Man to man, man free, and combo coverages are the Broncos bread and butter. It going to be a difficult year for you to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
              I hope to god we dont play alot of man to man this year, that scares me for some reason.
              If you have the personnel and I beleive that Mikey thinks we do, MAN coverage is better than zone as there is almost always a seam to throw into. With Man the receiver has to shake free for a perfect pass and at exactly the right time, for it to work.

It is impossible to stop a Manning playing zone, in 2003 in INDY we killed them playing Man with Walls one one side and herndon on the other with two good safeties. Manning had no where to go to.

That ended soon in the playoff game with the played safety out with a boken arm and herndon playing with a cast on a broken wrist. We went to a zone and he killed us.
              Last edited by Jrhampton; 07-27-2005, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X