Any players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any players?

Are there any players registered on this site? If so, who and what names are they under (unless you don't want to say anything) but I thought it'd be kind of cool to know I "mingle online" with the Denver Broncos.
    Raiders suck
    Chargers suck
    Colts suck

I would probably think there are a few anonymous players that check these boards out from time to time, to see waht the fans have to say about them

Comment

Originally posted by halfback
      I would probably think there are a few anonymous players that check these boards out from time to time, to see waht the fans have to say about them
      Yeah do you really think so? Emm, that would be nice if they did, lol I doubt it,how could you prove they were real players? Please tell me I'd like to chat with Shannon and Deltha, since Shannon lives real close to me here in GA. I've talk to some of the players at their games in Denver, and the ones away from Denver as well. I just haven't ever ran across one on a messageboard or in a chat room LMAO. It seems to me they have a lot of better things to do than mess around a messageboard, like helping with their favorite charities, or donating time and energy to organizations, the Blind, and Handicapped, Senior Citzens all of the Bronco players are well in to things like that. Like Ed McCaffrey his favorite charity is feed the hungry, and I think he is so admirable, he's a jewel of only one kind. We love you Eddie, and all the rest of my Broncos we love you more today than we did yesterday.
      Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

I'm sure some of them do. If I was a player I would like to know what everyone is saying about me.

Comment

Goodluv, lol u are pretty funny, the guy asked a question and i gave my opionion, but do u not think that football players are regular people with computers in their house? If u were a player would u check it out to see what people say about you? i would

Comment

Originally posted by halfback
            Goodluv, lol u are pretty funny, the guy asked a question and i gave my opionion, but do u not think that football players are regular people with computers in their house? If u were a player would u check it out to see what people say about you? i would
            halfback I'm sure they do, but I don't think they'll ever reveal themselves, so thats just like not being on here, and if one posted on here and said I'm John Elway how would you know that I was not John Elway? *s*mile hon I wasn't critizing you. How did you like that AZZ Whipping KC got today whooo hoooo I stated that noone from this division would go to the Superbowl if the Broncos didn't make it, and told the Chefs with their grrr talking smack selves they would be at home watching it too or they would pay for their on flight lol. I'm happy and I do love my team more today than I did yesterday. Think about it halfback would you want to hear any of this stuff that some of them be saying about our team and coaches Nah I don't think so hon, I wouldn't want to see my name on anywhere with someone calling dumb or I don't know how to play. lol

Supperbowl- Philly & Carolina
            Carolina-38
            Philly---17 "GO DENVER BRONCOS, YOU ARE THE BEST IN THE NFL"
            Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

Working...
            X