All of our picks signed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of our picks signed

The Denver Broncos have signed CB Karl Paymah.
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

OK, that makes three out of 6.... Williams, Clarett and Myers left.

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo_Bronco
      OK, that makes three out of 6.... Williams, Clarett and Myers left.
      They said on NFL total access that they will anounce Claretts signing thursday.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
        They said on NFL total access that they will anounce Claretts signing thursday.
        Nice. We need to get Myers signed!

Comment

Originally posted by RoorRipper
          And Williams im looking forward to see him be a huge part of our Sp.Teams.
          Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
            And Williams im looking forward to see him be a huge part of our Sp.Teams.
            Same here!
            How great would it be for Darrent Williams to have a spectacular return for a TD against KC on monday night. Ultimate revenge.

Comment

Who do you suppose his agent is? Do you need three guesses? No- I didn't think so.

Comment

does anyone have any of this guys highlights like someone posted Foxworths???

Comment

Originally posted by Dean
                  Who do you suppose his agent is? Do you need three guesses? No- I didn't think so.
                  Rosenhaus? Is that who you were insinuating? Because I don't know who his agent is.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                    does anyone have any of this guys highlights like someone posted Foxworths???
                    Can you send me that link? I'd love to see it.

Comment

Can you send me that link? I'd love to see it.
                      here it is for foxworth ..enjoy...http://www.domoniquefoxworth.com/video.ram

Comment

Rosenhaus? Is that who you were insinuating? Because I don't know who his agent is.

You won the $64 000 question! Now, if you could just find a way to collect your money. The money a rookie gets is slotted between the pick above him and the one below him. There shouldn't be much to haggle I would think. To get an extra few thousand dollars (only the bonus is guaranteed) over a three year contract for a sixth rounder compared to the possible ill will doesn't seem worth it to me. I guess that is just me.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                          here it is for foxworth ..enjoy...http://www.domoniquefoxworth.com/video.ram
                          Have you got one for D. Willams? i wouldnt mind watching that.
                          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Karl Paymah

See he listen to all the good advice that I gave him when he was younger, I adopted him at a very young age. I always told him to make your skills noticeable by your employers.

by Snk16

Snk16 Thanks Playa

My kids name is Karl Paymah, so if you have a problem with him you come and talk to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cali27
                              See he listen to all the good advice that I gave him when he was younger, I adopted him at a very young age. I always told him to make your skills noticeable by your employers.
                              Maybe you should get a cut of that fat check he is getting .

Comment

Working...
                              X