RB's of the west

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB's of the west

I just wanted to congratulate the AFC West for havin the best runningbacks in the league, all three of the main backs in our division can all be argued for as the best back in the league.

I think Tomlinson is the best period. He put up those numbers on a losing team with a crappy o-line, crappy receivers, crappy qb. He's amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Benny
      I think Tomlinson is the best period. He put up those numbers on a losing team with a crappy o-line, crappy receivers, crappy qb. He's amazing.
      Just like Barry Sanders did in Detroit. If Tomlinson goes to a team that is actually good...watch out!
      Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierce
        Just like Barry Sanders did in Detroit. If Tomlinson goes to a team that is actually good...watch out!
        If he was on the Bronco's, youd see the NFL's first 2500 yard rusher.

Comment

He and CP would make quite a tandem.
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

I agree. Tomilson is one if not THE best in the NFL.

Comment

Nobody said anything about Charlie Garner...
              Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Originally posted by elwaymvp
                exactly

Comment

Don't be surprise if the Raiders draft a QB and a RB this year...there is a good crop of RBs in this year's draft.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I think they'd be a fool not to pick up that Manning kid.
                    If SD doesn't get him first. Holy ****, SD might actually be dangerous in a couple years!!!

Comment

Hey, broncosbeast, is your signature from the Chiefs game when Portis broke that big run? I live in Missouri, so I heard it on the Chiefs Radio Network, but it was VERY memorable!

I remember it being something like:

Portis breaks through the line! 45...40. One man to beat. It's a footrace! CHASING... (more depressed voice) chasing... (almost inaudible) touchdown, Denver.

I was in the car when I heard it, and was cheering so much I almost went in the ditch! I think what was even funnier is how much the Chiefs commentators were just lambasting the Chief defense after the game was over. Of course, then they replayed that whole interview with Kennison...

Oh yes! Great day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Benny

YOu know he got about approx 1800 yards all by himself with like you said crappy o-line etc, what makes him the MVP this year is everyteam that played San Diego went against them with only one plan of attack STOP TOMLINSON, and he still got 1800 OM,goodness this guy is my MVP for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again if he was on a decent team with a good o-line 2000 for sure!! Hes the real deal!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocool
                          YOu know he got about approx 1800 yards all by himself with like you said crappy o-line etc, what makes him the MVP this year is everyteam that played San Diego went against them with only one plan of attack STOP TOMLINSON, and he still got 1800 OM,goodness this guy is my MVP for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again if he was on a decent team with a good o-line 2000 for sure!! Hes the real deal!!!
                          Yeah, he had like 2370 total yards which was number one in the NFL and he had 100 receptions which was 4th overall, that's right 4th!! Better than Harrison, Ward, Owens, C Johnson, Coles ect ect ect.

Comment

Hey, broncosbeast, is your signature from the Chiefs game when Portis broke that big run? I live in Missouri, so I heard it on the Chiefs Radio Network, but it was VERY memorable!
                            It's most likely from 850 KOA out of Denver. Dave Logan calls the game and always finishes a TD play by saying "Denver, touchdown." You can probably pick up the afternoon show he's on. They blast that thing into 38 states after dark!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
                              It's most likely from 850 KOA out of Denver. Dave Logan calls the game and always finishes a TD play by saying "Denver, touchdown." You can probably pick up the afternoon show he's on. They blast that thing into 38 states after dark!
                              Yeah, I was at work during the October 5 game, and I listened to KOA on the internet (though I found out it was a bit behind - probably just my slow internet connection). I've tried to pick it up on my radio, but reception wasn't that great. Chiefs Fox Radio Network, even if it was out of KC, was the best reception.

Though I have occasionally picked up stations out of Salt Lake City before...

Comment

Working...
                              X