RB's of the west

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheEdge634
    I was Just thinking with portis and tomlinson healthy a full year, we could see the first time in history for 2 rushers to go 2,000 yards how awwsome would that be.
    IF Portis stays healthy. Tomlinson has been in the league three years and hasn't been hurt yet. He may be overdue.

Comment

tomlinson said he's going to get in even better shape this year and work harder than he's ever worked before.

you know he holds the record for most yards in a game in college, 406yrds rushing.
      I never reallized how good a prospect he was

Comment

Originally posted by TheEdge634
        tomlinson said he's going to get in even better shape this year and work harder than he's ever worked before.

you know he holds the record for most yards in a game in college, 406yrds rushing.
        I never reallized how good a prospect he was
        He's a stud, he's gonna break alot of NFL records also. Too bad he's on a crappy team.

Comment

Since I see alot of posting about this, and I live here:

I am fairly certain that the Chargers have not made any decision regarding their pick, but I think they will either trade to move down to get some O-line and D help, or draft Manning, and trade him for more picks. The general feeling is that it is hard to judge Brees, because the O-line was completely screwed up, and there were really only 1 reciever (Tomlinson). They need a #2 reciever, a whole new d-line, some o-line help. And definitely a QB who can back-up or push Brees, but I think they are being patient with him. Its only going to be year 3 of starting, next season. They regressed on defense, and lost a lot of the o-line to injuries this year, which forced them to play from behind a lot, so Brees of course, threw more picks.

Just my general feeling, based on the papers. Not a lot of call to draft manning out here...not yet anyway.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Benny
            He's a stud, he's gonna break alot of NFL records also. Too bad he's on a crappy team.
            In my opinion he is the best back in the NFL. Hands down. he is making 1.75 next year, which is something that Portis should probably get.
            Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Working...
            X