No announcement yet.

Bronco fans in other cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm kind of near new york, and sort of near philly.

So all day it's all about the jets, giants, and eagles
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Henryetta, Oklahoma

Home of Troy Aikman!! Honestly though, around here it is KC, DAL, and STL. Until Sunday ticket the only Bronco games I got to watch were Den vs KC, Den vs Dal, Monday Night Football, and when they were the main game of the week.
      Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
      Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
      Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

I'm living in the DC area and I cannot STAND the Washington Redskins. The fans are obnoxious and the team just bugs me even more! Not to mention, their stadium sucks too. Maybe I'm just still bitter about the SB loss to them.
        John Elway for President!

Comment

Hey everyone, I live in Pembroke Pines, FL (just northwest of Miami, FL) and I have been a Broncos fan since 1987. I grew up idolizing Elway Hey everyone, I live in Pembroke Pines, FL (just northwest of Miami, FL) and I have been a Broncos fan since 1987. I grew up idolizing Elway and Marino. But Elway was always my favorite along with the Broncos. I cheered for the Dolphins pretty much all the time unless they were playing against the Broncos or if they won it would somehow hurt the Broncos.

I was finally able to do what I always wanted to do a couple years ago, which was to see the Broncos live in Denver. I went to see the New England Monday Night game, even though we lost in HEARTBREAKING fashion, it was still a great game and a GREAT experience. I've gone to a couple Miami games and the atmosphere is totally different. The only time it ever came close to how it is in Denver was last year on Monday Night when the Dolphins came back in the last couple minutes to beat the Pats, with half of the fans already in their cars and the other half being Pats fans, then the Phins improbably came back. Of course they were still only 4-12 haha.

I would love to be able to see the Broncos in Denver again sometime soon. I am going to see the Broncos play the Dolphins on Sept 11th in Miami though. Hopefully I can find some Bronco fans there!

Comment

Originally posted by MrComeback
            Hey everyone, I live in Pembroke Pines, FL (just northwest of Miami, FL) and I have been a Broncos fan since 1987. I grew up idolizing Elway Hey everyone, I live in Pembroke Pines, FL (just northwest of Miami, FL) and I have been a Broncos fan since 1987. I grew up idolizing Elway and Marino. But Elway was always my favorite along with the Broncos. I cheered for the Dolphins pretty much all the time unless they were playing against the Broncos or if they won it would somehow hurt the Broncos.

I was finally able to do what I always wanted to do a couple years ago, which was to see the Broncos live in Denver. I went to see the New England Monday Night game, even though we lost in HEARTBREAKING fashion, it was still a great game and a GREAT experience. I've gone to a couple Miami games and the atmosphere is totally different. The only time it ever came close to how it is in Denver was last year on Monday Night when the Dolphins came back in the last couple minutes to beat the Pats, with half of the fans already in their cars and the other half being Pats fans, then the Phins improbably came back. Of course they were still only 4-12 haha.

I would love to be able to see the Broncos in Denver again sometime soon. I am going to see the Broncos play the Dolphins on Sept 11th in Miami though. Hopefully I can find some Bronco fans there!
            Welcome to the boards

Comment

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
              Maybe it's just an L.A. thing. Does anyone on here live in the Bay Area? I'd be curious to know if they are like this in Oakland too.
              I lived in Richmond, CA for 22 yrs, the fans in the Yay Area are just as silly of them most are die hard, but some haven't got a clue to who is on the team, I deal with some everyday. But they are really rowdy for example my brother is a 49ers fan, he was working as security for Al Davis, when the Oakland Blaiders played the Dolphins a few years back, he witnessed Blaider fans pouring beer on a 4yr old, because she was wearing a Dolphins jacket, and beat up her father for approaching them about it. The reason I call them Blaiders is because, during a game, I don't know if it was the same game but a Dolphins fan was stabbed by a couple of drunk Blaider fans. And also the reason I mentioned my brother liking the 49ers is because Al Davis was giving the security bonuses and was asking them which teams do they like and he told him the Niners, and you probably all ready guessed right. he didn't get a bonus. Oh yeah, the thread, I deal with Blaider fans all day everyday and I don't even live in the Yay anymore, not that far away, cause I reside in Sacramento, CA now. It is somewhat the same but a little different. When I first moved out here I thought I was the only Broncos fan out here, but I see some at least they look like fans, unless they just wear the clothing just because of the colors, but I AM A PROUD DENVER BRONCOS FAN!!!!!

by Snk16

Snk16 Thanks Playa

My kids name is Karl Paymah, so if you have a problem with him you come and talk to me!

Comment

DC Bronco fan here too! I agree with you Makenn that I secretly enjoy the constant floudering of the Washington Redskins. Lots of talk and money flying around here, but they're never that good... hilarious. I'd give my first born to be able to watch the Bronco games, but as a transient renter I can never get Directv. Anyone tape these games? PM me PLEASE!

Comment

I live in TN, so everyone here is a Titans fanatic. I get alot of looks wearing my BRONCOS gear on Sundays, but I like the Titans too as I'm a McNair fan. I LOVED going to the game this past XMAS and seeing my BRONCOS dismantle the Titans though. Best experience of my life, except my girls being born.

Comment

I just wanted to say how great it is to see so many Bronco fans from around the country. Your stories are awesome as well. I'm a Colorado native, and aside from a few years in NY, I've lived in CO my whole life. Needless to say, the Broncos rule here; always have... but it seems a lot of you are doing your best to spread the Orange & Blue around the globe. Good job!!!

Winter is Coming!

Comment

Des Moines, Iowa

Surrounded by Chiefs, Packers, Vikings, Bears and Ram fans!

Go Broncos!

Comment

Bronco Fan in Iowa!?!?!?!

I was born in Denver but now live in Iowa. Around here most fans are Packers, Bears or Vikings. I was not exactly popular amongst the Packer faithful after SB 32, and I was not shy about my elation over the victory. I teach at a large elementary school and up until last year I was the only Bronco fan on staff. Now there are two of us. It's lonely, but what can you do? I'm never switching teams!!!
                        Proud Bronco fan since 1975. I just wish every football player out there today was more like my man Rod Smith. Knowing we will never see him on the field again is very hard. He gave everything he had and left his guts on the field. I will miss him.

Comment

Orange and Blue in Omaha

I live in Omaha, NE and an eight hour drive away from Chicago, Minneapolis, St. Louis, and Denver. So you would think there would be a good mix of fans, but the problem is that KC is only two and a half hours away.

Everybody and their grandma is a chiefs fan in Omaha. The good thing is most of them are respectable. After they yell Broncos suck they will come up to you and talk football and tell you how much the chiefs suck instead.

There is quite a Denver Broncos following in Omaha though. I've noticed quit a few on these boards as well. Whenever I have my Broncos gear on somebody will come up to me say "S-bomb ya the Denver Broncos" give me a high five and start talking football with me. The person will be a complete stranger but we will become instant friends just because we are trying to let the orange and blue shine through this sea of red here in Omaha.

GO BRONCOS

Comment

Phoenix Arizona, where the opposing team, and their fans, "OWN" whatever staidum the cardinals are play'n in!

Comment

Originally posted by Cali27
                              when the Oakland Blaiders played the Dolphins a few years back, he witnessed Blaider fans pouring beer on a 4yr old, because she was wearing a Dolphins jacket, and beat up her father for approaching them about it.
                              That's awful. Not surprising, mind you, but still awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali27
                                he witnessed Blaider fans pouring beer on a 4yr old, because she was wearing a Dolphins jacket, and beat up her father for approaching them about it.

that just made me hate the Raiders even more. why didnt your brother stop them?

I hope the girl and her dad were ok....

Well I live in Montana....there is a variety of what team everyone likes. I bet if you took all the footbal fans there would be at least a fan of every team. or close to every. but I mostly see people liking the Broncos,Seahawks,Packers,Vikings, Raiders,49ers, Chargers. no one gives you crap about a team they like because they dont care. sometimes we get in debates.....but only with a friend who likes a different team. I dont hear "Broncos suck" or whatever but sometimes people will say to me "I like your shirt"when Im wearing a Broncos jersey or shirt they will say "Broncos rule" or something.

now if you want to start a big arguement over teams.....dont mention the Cat/Griz game. biggest rivalry that matters to us here is the Cat/Griz game. I myself is a Grizzlie fan......and they beat Montana every year. they actually had this streak where they beat the Bobcats for 17 straight years but then the Bob cats got lucky one year and beat us

for those of you who dont know what Im talking about......the Montana State University Bobcats and the University of Montana Grizzlies.

GO BRONCOS

GO GRIZZLES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X