X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cali27
    replied
    Originally posted by TDforTatum26
    that just made me hate the Raiders even more. why didnt your brother stop them?
    I'm sorry my mistake they spit on the girl and poured beear on the father, although it still doesn't make it any better, and the reason he could not do anything about is because he saw it at a distance, he was with Al Davis in his box.

Leave a comment:

• Brazilian Fan
    replied
    Broncos in Brazil

I live in Recife, Northeast of Brazil. I became a huge Bronco Fan after I spent 3 years in Aspen, working down there. Here in Brazil they think Im crazy when I start to talk about the Broncos and NFL. Everybody just watch soccer. Maybe we are going to have the Sunday Ticket here, it is not decided yet. (PLEASE DIRETCV!!)

Leave a comment:

• Broncette in GA
    replied
    Broncette in GA

Born and raised in Denver and as a Bronc fan. Lived in Atlanta for a looong time now. Hated it when I first moved here because all of the Falcon fans talked ish on the Broncs. I pointed out they hadn't won enough games to fill a thimble and they shut up. I hated the Falcons for years until they got new owners. Love Arthur Blank and Vick is fun to watch. I like them okay now, but they will never be the Orange and Blue!!!! Since Elway is gone, it is fun to watch Mike (he needs to get more consistent - but he's fun to watch). I really miss my Bronco games though. Bought NFL ticket two years ago so at least now I can see them. Now we just have to make it past the first game of the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• JakeEboy
    replied
    Canadian eh !

Huge Bronco fan since the day Elway suited up for them, bleed orange and blue.

Can't wait for this season to kick in.

Leave a comment:

• bklynbronco
    replied
    but.....

Originally posted by Supreme_D###
    well i was reffering to last year when everyone was riding eli manning for their planned victories.
    where, when? what media people? eli manning was thrown into the fire and not much was expected. everyone knew he was going to have horrible start because, one the line was horrible and injuries to toomer and shockey through out the season wouldn't help.

Look i hate the giants. i lived in NYC when the giants whipped our butts in SB 21 and i know the NYC media can over do it at times especially when there is a good team but nobody expected much from eli last year so riding him doesn't make sense since he didn't even the start the season at QB.

Leave a comment:

• Supreme_D###
    replied
    Originally posted by bklynbronco
    I don't know what media you have been reading, but i read the daily news,post,news day and listen to FANN660 and they are just as critical of thier own teams as thier are complimentary.

take a ride down the turnpike past exit seven and listen to the philly media, they are worst.
    well i was reffering to last year when everyone was riding eli manning for their planned victories.

Leave a comment:

• bklynbronco
    replied
    not that bad

Originally posted by Supreme_D###
    I'm in Lynbrook, its about 20 miles east of NYC. And the all the New York Media cares about is pumping up their teams to something that they aren't If you read some of the articles that i read about the Jets/Giants you'd think that they were the ones that won the Superbowl 3 out of the 4 years rather than the Patriots. It just makes me sick how some of them think. but i'm going to PA for college so i guess i'll get away from most of that bad media.

I don't know what media you have been reading, but i read the daily news,post,news day and listen to FANN660 and they are just as critical of thier own teams as thier are complimentary.

take a ride down the turnpike past exit seven and listen to the philly media, they are worst.

Leave a comment:

• Supreme_D###
    replied
    I'm in Lynbrook, its about 20 miles east of NYC. And the all the New York Media cares about is pumping up their teams to something that they aren't If you read some of the articles that i read about the Jets/Giants you'd think that they were the ones that won the Superbowl 3 out of the 4 years rather than the Patriots. It just makes me sick how some of them think. but i'm going to PA for college so i guess i'll get away from most of that bad media.

Leave a comment:

• DenverFanInGB
    replied
    Originally posted by Crown&
    I live in Appleton, WI, (30 miles south of Greeen Bay). Just moved here last fall. Grew up in Aurora, CO, went to Aurora Hinkley.

I admire Packer fans' gusto, but overall, they are far too jaded to make objective comments about their team. They are STILL ticked off at their team for dropping that Super Bowl to the Broncos because they feel the Broncs are inferior.

Most Packer fans think Favre is a far better QB than Elway was in his prime.

I'll be smack dab in the middle of cheeseland pullin' for the Broncs and the Buffs.

Check the name. I'm right in Cheeseland!!!

I know what you're saying about the Packer fans here being soooo bitter about SB 32, and i make sure i remind them all the time!!!!

It's hard to listen to any of the sports talk radio around here because the fans are so fickle. When they win nobody can stop them and they're going to the SB, but when they lose it's "fire Sherman, bench Favre" and all hell breaks loose. I just listen every now and then for a good laugh.

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by frankfurt galax
    i watch american football first in germany, 1995 (frankfurt galaxy)
    and i love this game!
    my favorit team in the us are the broncos, but only i can watch on germany tv!
    they bring 3 games in the week on tv.
    bye
    Welcome to the boards FG
    ...and thanks for your input!

Leave a comment:

• frankfurt galax
    replied
    iam from germany near frankfurt

i watch american football first in germany, 1995 (frankfurt galaxy)
    and i love this game!
    my favorit team in the us are the broncos, but only i can watch on germany tv!
    they bring 3 games in the week on tv.
    bye

Leave a comment:

• TDforTatum26
    replied
    Originally posted by Cali27
    he witnessed Blaider fans pouring beer on a 4yr old, because she was wearing a Dolphins jacket, and beat up her father for approaching them about it.

that just made me hate the Raiders even more. why didnt your brother stop them?

I hope the girl and her dad were ok....

Well I live in Montana....there is a variety of what team everyone likes. I bet if you took all the footbal fans there would be at least a fan of every team. or close to every. but I mostly see people liking the Broncos,Seahawks,Packers,Vikings, Raiders,49ers, Chargers. no one gives you crap about a team they like because they dont care. sometimes we get in debates.....but only with a friend who likes a different team. I dont hear "Broncos suck" or whatever but sometimes people will say to me "I like your shirt"when Im wearing a Broncos jersey or shirt they will say "Broncos rule" or something.

now if you want to start a big arguement over teams.....dont mention the Cat/Griz game. biggest rivalry that matters to us here is the Cat/Griz game. I myself is a Grizzlie fan......and they beat Montana every year. they actually had this streak where they beat the Bobcats for 17 straight years but then the Bob cats got lucky one year and beat us

for those of you who dont know what Im talking about......the Montana State University Bobcats and the University of Montana Grizzlies.

GO BRONCOS

GO GRIZZLES

Leave a comment:

• Calif. Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Cali27
    when the Oakland Blaiders played the Dolphins a few years back, he witnessed Blaider fans pouring beer on a 4yr old, because she was wearing a Dolphins jacket, and beat up her father for approaching them about it.
    That's awful. Not surprising, mind you, but still awful.

Leave a comment:

• Snake16
    replied
    Phoenix Arizona, where the opposing team, and their fans, "OWN" whatever staidum the cardinals are play'n in!

Leave a comment:

• oldustyballs
    replied
    Orange and Blue in Omaha

I live in Omaha, NE and an eight hour drive away from Chicago, Minneapolis, St. Louis, and Denver. So you would think there would be a good mix of fans, but the problem is that KC is only two and a half hours away.

Everybody and their grandma is a chiefs fan in Omaha. The good thing is most of them are respectable. After they yell Broncos suck they will come up to you and talk football and tell you how much the chiefs suck instead.

There is quite a Denver Broncos following in Omaha though. I've noticed quit a few on these boards as well. Whenever I have my Broncos gear on somebody will come up to me say "S-bomb ya the Denver Broncos" give me a high five and start talking football with me. The person will be a complete stranger but we will become instant friends just because we are trying to let the orange and blue shine through this sea of red here in Omaha.

GO BRONCOS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X