Broncos v.s Jags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos v.s Jags

I am thinking of going down to this game, and was just wondering if there are any others going to this one. I have been on the mane and there seems to be minimal interest, maybe 8-10 people. Let me know if any of you are going so we can set up a bronco tailgate.

Originally posted by GSRelyea
    I am thinking of going down to this game, and was just wondering if there are any others going to this one. I have been on the mane and there seems to be minimal interest, maybe 8-10 people. Let me know if any of you are going so we can set up a bronco tailgate.
    I wish.........

It's going to be a tough game. The jags are a better team then people realize.

Comment

I'll be there. i'm coming

Make sure you bring the tailgate, the food, the drinks, and the women. I'll make sure I bring me, myself, and I.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
        Make sure you bring the tailgate, the food, the drinks, and the women. I'll make sure I bring me, myself, and I.
        I can do food, drinks and A woman, hopefully she has some friends..........Never been to Jax so this girl is the only one I know down there- will try my best though....

Comment

---bump----

Comment

I haven't decided for sure if I'll head down for that game. Depends on my money situation come early/mid September.

Comment

I'll be there. Already have my 5th row end zone tickets in hand. Section 128 I think. There will be an assload of Broncos fans, there were last year. I bet 15% of the stadium was orange last year.

Comment

My brother-in-law and I are flying down there from Indiana. Are seats are in section 128 as well. I am glad to here there will be a lot of Broncos fans down there. I wasn't sure if I was going to where my hat and stuff as I wasn't sure if it is a place like Oakland.

Comment

I live in Jacksonville and my roommates sister is a cheerleader for the jags and he is taking me to the broncos game.......I'll be there, unfortunately he is a niners fan but ill make him root for the broncos this game...and I'm def down for some tailgating........
                  New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31
                    I live in Jacksonville and my roommates sister is a cheerleader for the jags and he is taking me to the broncos game.......I'll be there, unfortunately he is a niners fan but ill make him root for the broncos this game...and I'm def down for some tailgating........
                    Sister+Cheerleader=NICE!!

Comment

How do some of you have tickets already? I thought they didn't go on sale until August 20th
                      My other love...
                      sigpic
                      305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
                        How do some of you have tickets already? I thought they didn't go on sale until August 20th
                        I think August 20th is the date that individual tickets go on sale. Check out www.stubhub.com they have good prices and ebay has some decent prices as well.

Comment

hey man, you know the election was last November right?

Comment

Originally posted by horsepower84
                            hey man, you know the election was last November right?
                            I am never really on this site, I will have to switch it up.

Comment

Last year in Jax

I will be there this year and I went last year. I got tickets in the Jaguars families section (Real nice) and wore my Horse Head, beads, everything (Minus the Face paint, as it was too hot). Didn't get any "Heat" until after the game, when the other fans got pretty aggresive. Luckily it started to rain and they left...It's a great stadium for autograph hunting and Dwayne "House" is from there and talks to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X