No announcement yet.

Broncos v.s Jags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone is in Jax, maybe you can get in touch with the parking lot people at the stadium, it is my understanding that they have a special lot designated for tailgaiting. Hopefully we can just reserve some spots, that way everyone would know where to meet up.

Comment

http://www.tailgatersparking.com/

Here is the website.

Comment

I will be there for certain.

Comment

Just got tickets from the Jaguars website, they have a lot available at many differant price ranges. I got sec. 135, which is behind the broncos bench. If anyone needs tickets check out this link.

https://ec6.jaguars.com/singlegame/

Comment

Yea I am gonna be going to that game. Where is the place for me to go to lock up some tickets for this. This will be my first regular season Bronco game. We moved away from Denver when I was 10 and I only got to go to one preseason game. I can't wait.
            I will be a Denver Bronco for life. Nothing else matters.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan27
              Yea I am gonna be going to that game. Where is the place for me to go to lock up some tickets for this. This will be my first regular season Bronco game. We moved away from Denver when I was 10 and I only got to go to one preseason game. I can't wait.
              https://ec6.jaguars.com/singlegame/

Comment

Originally posted by GSRelyea
                $65 gets you some pretty decent seats in the 131 section...I think thats what I am gonna go with...OH I CAN'T WAIT FIRST BRONCO GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan27
                  $65 gets you some pretty decent seats in the 131 section...I think thats what I am gonna go with...OH I CAN'T WAIT FIRST BRONCO GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  As far as I know, the 130's are on the Broncos side. Now we just have to get the tailgate set up.......

Comment

Originally posted by GSRelyea
                    As far as I know, the 130's are on the Broncos side. Now we just have to get the tailgate set up.......
                    Yea thats why I wanted to go on that side. I wish i wasn't a poor college kid because I would like better seats behind the bench but those will do. My family maybe going down to the game with me too. We are all die hards that scream at the TV anytime the game is on in the South. Definately count me in on the tailgate. I would love to hang with some fellow Bronco fans.

Comment

Tailgate

Yeah, I am definitely down for the tailgate. My brother-in-law and I are flying down there so we won't have a car, but I'd love to find out where all of you are going to be and we'll bring some brews and hot dogs or something. Is there a plan as to where the tailgate will be yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BigMac
                        Yeah, I am definitely down for the tailgate. My brother-in-law and I are flying down there so we won't have a car, but I'd love to find out where all of you are going to be and we'll bring some brews and hot dogs or something. Is there a plan as to where the tailgate will be yet?
                        I have never been to Jacksonville before, so I am trying to figure out a parking lot that we can all meet at. Hopefuly I will have something set up by the end of the weekend.

Comment

Tailgate in JAX

Here is what they have on the Altell Stadium Fan Guide about parking:

PARKING
                          Season parking for cars and recreational vehicles is available on a limited basis.
                          Parking passes are required to enter the parking lots. Lots open three hours prior to kick-off. Please see parking map for lot locations. Vehicles not displaying a current parking pass will be towed at owners’ expense. For more information, call the Jaguars Ticket Office at (904) 633-2000 or 877-4-JAGS-TIX or e-mail to [email protected].

Here is what they have about Tailgating:

TAILGATING
                          Tailgating is allowed in the parking lots surrounding Alltel Stadium. Grilling
                          must be contained to a barbecuing structure and open fires will not be allowed.
                          Please extinguish all fires prior to leaving the parking lot and be considerate of
                          others who are enjoying tailgating.

Comment

Parking Map

Oh yeah, here is the map of the parking areas around the stadium, but it is very hard to read:

http://www.jaguars.com/ALLTELStadium...ParkingMap.pdf

Comment

Big Mac- when I bought my tickets they offered a parking pass in Lot AA for $20, do you think the easiest way to do this, is to have everyone just buy some parking passes for that lot?

Comment

I just emailed the Jacksonville people, asking if there was any way to purchase a bulk amount of parking passes for any of there lots. Hopefully we can do it that way and just meet up before hand and pass them out. I will post when I get a response from them. If anyone going can let me know how many passes they will need it would help out.

Comment

Working...
                                X