Broncos v.s Jags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parking Passes

I just tried to find out some information about the parking passes, but for some reason my Outlook won't e-mail that address. I tried to call them just now too, but I was on hold forever and just gave up. I was trying to get more information on the passes. For instance, my brother-in-law and I are walking to the game, so would I need a pass to enter the parking lot? Others may be staying at hotels around the stadium and be walking as well, so I guess it would probably be wise to find out how many cars will be parking in the lots to tailgate around before a group of parking passes get bought. Who all is planning on driving to the game where we can all tailgate around?

Comment

This the email that I got from the Jags ticket office, let me know what you all think,

The Jaguars Lot with availability is Lot DD, which is $20 per game. Unfortunately there is not a "group rate" for mutiple passes. You may purchase the passes in advance by calling our ticket office at 904.633.2000, or you may drive up to the lot on game day and pay $20 to park at that time.
      To view a parking map, visit our website at http://www.jaguars.com/ and click Alltel Stadium.

Comment

BigMack I am sure that I could pick you up on the way to the game, my friend lives about 20 mins. from the stadium. I think some of her friends want to go and hang out and tailgate so we should have a couple of cars.

Comment

Thanks GSRelyea, that would be great as our hotel is about a mile from the stadium anyways as we are staying at the Hyatt downtown and parking lot DD would make it an even longer walk. Hopefully there will be a large group of us wanting to tailgate. Perhaps if someone has a flag or something, we could display it in the lot so people will know where we are located. Once we get more information from everyone else, we can go from there. I hope someone has a grill.

Comment

Well I got my tickets yesterday. Can't wait for the game. I would love to meet up with you guys. My whole family is coming down for the game but they may not get in town till around game time sunday. I think I am gonna go down on saturday. Coming from Statesboro, Ga
            I will be a Denver Bronco for life. Nothing else matters.

Comment

Maybe we can get some sort of a list of what people can bring, that would make things easier for everyone. There are also several people going to this game from www.theorangemane.com I have posted on a similar thread over there. If we don't have any people actually in Jacksonville, then I am sure I can pick up a grill. I have a large bronco flag and my buddy is going to make a large banner with both this site and the orangemane site listed on it. So it should be easy to find us.

Comment

I would have to agree with you on the list. It wouldn't be very good if a bunch of people show up with burgers or hot dogs and nobody brings any buns because they thought someone else would. It says the parking lots open 3 hours before game time so it should be a good time.

Comment

Man I am gonna have to get up early if I decide to drive down on Sunday morning. It will take me about 2 hours to get to Jax. I would have to leave like no later than like 8am to get there when parking lots open.

Comment

The list might also be good because it would really suck if everyone brings food, but nobody brings a grill. We would have to buddy up with some Jags fan just to use their grill. Okay, maybe not, but I don't want cook my food on someone's radiator.

Comment

Put another thread on www.broncosfreaks.com so hopefully we will turn Jacksonville into Broncoville. I took care of the grill.

Comment

When you guys figure out a place to tailgate let me know.....I live 5 minutes from stadium.......haha
                        New England Patriots GM

Comment

Hopefully there will be some momentum going into this game such as two wins, but regardless, is there still going to be a tailgate for this game?

Comment

I am planning on going to the game, but I'm in the Navy and we're going out to sea for two months the next day. I'll be there if my underway date doesn't get moved up!

Comment

Depending on my financial status, I might be making a trip up to the game. That tailgate sounds like a good idea, hopefully I might be there. I'll keep you updated.

Comment

Ok we need to get this thread jumping again...the game is in TWO WEEKS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X