No announcement yet.

Broncos v.s Jags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am riding the shuttle down to the stadium and I am going to try to find everyone...So they are definately going to be in Lot AA...What time are they getting there?
    I will be a Denver Bronco for life. Nothing else matters.

Comment

I don't know who is going to be in lot AA - all I know is those are the only spots still available. Nobody has been on this thread in so long I don't know what is going on. You might be better off just looking for Broncos fans at whatever parking is closest to the shuttle drop off. I am walking down from my hotel and I think I am going to stop at the store on the walk down to pick up a 12 pack, some hot dogs and buns, and just head to where I see the first Broncos fans in the nearest parking lot.

Comment

Great idea

There are too many parking spots to be able to figure out where everyone will be VIA Email. The best way is to phone or co-ordinate a meeting place prior to getting to the parking. I will be riding in at 10:00am, but will have plenty of Broncos items on the car to show support...Anyone that sees a Broncos fan should hang out with them.

Comment

I will be there with a Orange Rod Smith Jersey, (new school orange crush style), and will be drinking like mad with my boys who are all jags fans(their sister is a jags cheerleader) and will need some bronco fans to help me do some pregame drunken pointless debating on who will win the game......I will be wearing a broncos visor also.......names Britton and number is 321-795-7616, should be a ****ing blast and cant wait.....till that day my friends, you keep you ear to the grindstone.
          New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
            I wish.........

It's going to be a tough game. The jags are a better team then people realize.
            The jags are nothing more than just that, a bunch of jags.

Comment

Originally posted by GSRelyea
              I am thinking of going down to this game, and was just wondering if there are any others going to this one. I have been on the mane and there seems to be minimal interest, maybe 8-10 people. Let me know if any of you are going so we can set up a bronco tailgate.

the games in jaxonville isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by GSRelyea
                I am thinking of going down to this game, and was just wondering if there are any others going to this one. I have been on the mane and there seems to be minimal interest, maybe 8-10 people. Let me know if any of you are going so we can set up a bronco tailgate.
                If I can catch a ride, I'll go.

Colorado wouldn't be that far out of your way, would it?
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X