X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncos_mtnman
    replied
    Originally posted by GSRelyea
    I am thinking of going down to this game, and was just wondering if there are any others going to this one. I have been on the mane and there seems to be minimal interest, maybe 8-10 people. Let me know if any of you are going so we can set up a bronco tailgate.
    If I can catch a ride, I'll go.

Colorado wouldn't be that far out of your way, would it?

Leave a comment:

• billymischke_33
    replied
    Originally posted by GSRelyea
    I am thinking of going down to this game, and was just wondering if there are any others going to this one. I have been on the mane and there seems to be minimal interest, maybe 8-10 people. Let me know if any of you are going so we can set up a bronco tailgate.

the games in jaxonville isnt it?

Leave a comment:

• DaBroncs
    replied
    Originally posted by B4Bronco16
    I wish.........

It's going to be a tough game. The jags are a better team then people realize.
    The jags are nothing more than just that, a bunch of jags.

Leave a comment:

• Gbt31
    replied
    I will be there with a Orange Rod Smith Jersey, (new school orange crush style), and will be drinking like mad with my boys who are all jags fans(their sister is a jags cheerleader) and will need some bronco fans to help me do some pregame drunken pointless debating on who will win the game......I will be wearing a broncos visor also.......names Britton and number is 321-795-7616, should be a ****ing blast and cant wait.....till that day my friends, you keep you ear to the grindstone.

Leave a comment:

• Toddlaw89
    replied
    Great idea

There are too many parking spots to be able to figure out where everyone will be VIA Email. The best way is to phone or co-ordinate a meeting place prior to getting to the parking. I will be riding in at 10:00am, but will have plenty of Broncos items on the car to show support...Anyone that sees a Broncos fan should hang out with them.

Leave a comment:

• BigMac
    replied
    I don't know who is going to be in lot AA - all I know is those are the only spots still available. Nobody has been on this thread in so long I don't know what is going on. You might be better off just looking for Broncos fans at whatever parking is closest to the shuttle drop off. I am walking down from my hotel and I think I am going to stop at the store on the walk down to pick up a 12 pack, some hot dogs and buns, and just head to where I see the first Broncos fans in the nearest parking lot.

Leave a comment:

• broncofan27
    replied
    I am riding the shuttle down to the stadium and I am going to try to find everyone...So they are definately going to be in Lot AA...What time are they getting there?

Leave a comment:

• BigMac
    replied
    I agree. If you haven't bought your parking pass yet, the only place that still has spots let is Lot AA. I am flying down there Saturday and have been waiting to see where people were going to be and stuff so we can cook some food, drink some beers, and talk some trash. If you need a map of where Lot AA is, scroll to a post a did a few weeks ago that has a link to a map of the area.

Leave a comment:

• broncofan27
    replied
    Ok guys the game is only a few days away and I am leaving tomarrow afternoon to head to Jacksonville...Bronco car flags flying high!!...I would like to get some specifics and maybe some contact info so that we can meet up. I have never been to Jacksonville therefore I want to make sure I know where I am going.

Leave a comment:

• BigMac
    replied
    Does anyone who is planning on tailgating have their parking passes or anything yet so people can know where to meet up?

Leave a comment:

• BigMac
    replied
    Yeah, somebody is going to have to have a flag or something unless we just show up where there are a bunch of Bronco's fans and do it there.

Leave a comment:

• broncofan27
    replied
    Originally posted by BigMac
    Nobody who started this board has been back in a while, but since lot AA is the only one that is open, that is where the 3 of us are going to go (as if we have a choice). The game starts at 3:00 and the lot opens 3 hours before kickoff. We are showing up in a truck around that time with a propane grill, some meat, chips, and some beers. My brother-in-law and I will have our Broncos hats on, but since we are flying down there, we won't have a flag or anything at our tailgate spot. If anyone else does, we can always meet up somewhere in lot AA and cook some food and have some drinks. I'll have my watchman too so we can watch the pregame show.
    Let me know anything that I can bring I will definately be there. Also maybe we can exchange some information through PM so I can find you guys when i get down there. I am going to Jacksonville on Friday so let me know.

Leave a comment:

• BigMac
    replied
    Nobody who started this board has been back in a while, but since lot AA is the only one that is open, that is where the 3 of us are going to go (as if we have a choice). The game starts at 3:00 and the lot opens 3 hours before kickoff. We are showing up in a truck around that time with a propane grill, some meat, chips, and some beers. My brother-in-law and I will have our Broncos hats on, but since we are flying down there, we won't have a flag or anything at our tailgate spot. If anyone else does, we can always meet up somewhere in lot AA and cook some food and have some drinks. I'll have my watchman too so we can watch the pregame show.

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    Alright guys, I will be there, and my brother is flying out from Denver to come to it too! What time is everyone meeting, and where, and what should I bring???

Leave a comment:

• broncofan27
    replied
    Originally posted by BigMac
    I already have my grocery list made and I am ready to go. Hopefully, it will be a 2 game winning streak going into the game. I e-mailed the stadium yesterday and the only parking lot that still has spots left is lot AA as I guess they sell their passes online to season ticket holders and single game holders after they buy their tickets. Hopefully there will be a lot of us there. You can see the lot from this link:

http://www.jaguars.com/ALLTELStadium...ParkingMap.pdf
    2 game winning streak!!!! It will be three after we beat KC this week.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X