No announcement yet.

Ever been to a game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only game I've been to was the Broncs-Chargers game at Mile High where Junior "the Thug" Seau came in on a late hit and laid out Elway about three plays into the damn game. So much for seeing my idol play a whole game in person. At least Bubby came in and got it done and they went on to a championship. Even the 10 hour drive was still worth it. The fans at Mile High were awesome too.
    Kicking around, on a piece of ground, in your hometown;
    Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

- Roger Waters

Comment

Originally posted by booher
      i've been to 2 broncos games first they lost in the playoffs at baltimore ........horrible experience......and second this year week 1 in cinci i had a great time at that one
      Hey i was at the game in cincinnati too maybe i saw you well i had a great time as it was my 1st broncos game but i was at 1 previous game a few years back, a steeler game
      sigpic

Comment

I've been to see the Rockies, Nuggets, Broncos, and Avs. The last Bronco game I went to was against Indy last year. It was freezing cold and I went with a friend of mine. In the 4th quarter, she wanted to leave. I didn't want to force her into staying, so we left. As we walked back to my car, I heard the crowd in an uproar. From that, I just knew something bad had happened. I learned from the radio on the way home that Indy ended up tying it and taking it to OT. Indy went on to win.

Comment

Working...
        X