• Show
Clear All

• dandaman23
    replied
    Ya I will take a low 40 day anyday too.

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    I miss CT sooo much, except NOW.......I feel for ya drop, but glad its you and not me.....I will take a low of 40, anyday, even though thats still too damn cold for me

Although last week it got down to 9 degrees here in lovely Oklahoma.....but at least you know it wont last too long....winters in New England seem like a lifetime sometimes. I remember one when I was back in HS and it was like May and we still hadnt seen spring yet. Uggghhhh, that I dont miss in the least bit.

Well, when I come back and visit, maybe we can catch a game or something, I know the Broncos fans up there are few and far between........

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Haha, this is great listening to all of you complain about the weather. All last week the warmest it got was 2 degrees and that was at like 1 pm. The coldest it got was like -27. Up in Talkeetna which is about 175 miles north of Anchorage it was getting as low as -65. And in Fairbanks about 360 miles north of here it as getting about -75. Its supposed to be a heat wave this week though, supposed to get up to 25, YA!! I know in some places like Minnesota it gets pretty damn cold too.LOL

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Originally posted by dr0p
    Its horrible now. I thought Utah was cold.....
    LOL I thought Colorado was cold!! Not THIS cold!! Day after day after day

Leave a comment:

• dr0p
    replied
    Its horrible now. I thought Utah was cold..... Glad to be on east coast though

Leave a comment:

• NYBroncoGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by dr0p
    I was told it is record breaking for this area?

I look like a eskimo when I go out. It is horrible....
    That's how I feel too...I feel like I am 10 times bigger than I am...I end up looking like a little ball of clothes! I think there have been a couple colder winter's, but it was freezing! It's not going to be any better this week!

Leave a comment:

• dr0p
    replied
    I was told it is record breaking for this area?

I look like a eskimo when I go out. It is horrible....

Leave a comment:

• NYBroncoGirl
    replied
    Upstate NY is FREEZING! I think it is -5 here right now!

Leave a comment:

• dr0p
    replied
    Damn, yeah its cold. about 5F, feels like -10. Man I thought Utah was cold.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    I'm in sub-zero Vermont, how's your weather?

Leave a comment:

• dr0p
    started a topic Connecticut area bronc fans?

Connecticut area bronc fans?

Anyone out there from connecticut or the surrounding area? I am new to the area and was wondering who all is out there......
Working...
X