Jake Plummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Plummer

Plummer is a welcome addition to the broncos roster. he is such a great QB and it is unfortunate that he got stuck in Arizona for so long. Plummer has what it takes to lead the team.
    Last edited by mj17; 01-09-2004, 08:08 AM.

I agree

Comment

He has all the weapons and tools that he didn't have in Arizona!!

Comment

Originally posted by Passepartout
        He has all the weapons and tools that he didn't have in Arizona!!
        It is so good, this is going to be an exciting decade.

Comment

Yea jake is a good QB but he is inconsistant sometimes but mostly he is a good overall QB.

Comment

plummer

Originally posted by dcorbett
            It is so good, this is going to be an exciting decade.

yes it will be has long as plummer gets consistant with his throughing and scrambleing like elway did. I think plummer will be good for us. I wish i him luck next year. I'll be rooting for him.

Comment

Plummer is a great qb. It's probably premature to compare him to John....but there's hope!!

Comment

Originally posted by pathy11
                Plummer is a great qb. It's probably premature to compare him to John....but there's hope!!
                Yep, there's hope. And I hope he stays healthy like John did.
                John didn't miss many games, you know.

Comment

I am drowning in the pool of Jake puke...he sucks. Mark my word. You will agree after this next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Toro
                    I am drowning in the pool of Jake puke...he sucks. Mark my word. You will agree after this next season.
                    Alrightythen...But mark the rest of ours words...You'll be riding the Jake bandwagon harder than anyone when he leads us to a sb.

Comment

Nothing he did this year supports what you are saying - he
                      scrambled and made plays, he ran and scored, he did fine.
                      If our defense hadn't crapped out, our season would've ended a different way. The defense fell asleep when we played Indy.

Debbie C

Comment

Jake Plummer AMAZING!!
                        Toro you must have ure ass kicked from here all the way to......Ummmm, Australia???
                        for saying those forbidden words!!

Comment

Isn't there somewhere else you could go play? Maybe the Raiders site. Maybe you should join a presidential campaign, there your narrow-minded slander would be put to some good use!

Comment

plummer

Pathy, Don't judge a book by its cover even before you read the book. Things could change for him and the broncos. I see some potenal in jake. He could be as good as elway once he learns to scramble like him John.

Comment

Re: plummer

Originally posted by blue fan
                              Pathy, Don't judge a book by its cover even before you read the book. Things could change for him and the broncos. I see some potenal in jake. He could be as good as elway once he learns to scramble like him John.
                              I saw him venturing out of the pocket later in the season. He was so used to no offensive line in Arizona, that he had to learn to trust these guys!!! He WILL get better. And besides, who would want Griese back, the guy that has his feet stapled to the turf???
                              NOT ME!

Comment

Working...
                              X