No announcement yet.

Jake Plummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue, my responce was to Toro's trash talking. I said before in this thread that Jake was great, bashers judge him on Arizona's performance. IMO he's just the qb we need.

Comment

<<IMO he's just the qb we need>>

Amen!!! He has won the team's respect too, unlike
      the man who was stapled to the turf.

Debbie

Comment

Yup you are right. I cant wait for the coming years to see what jake can really do when given the chance. After all, he was 9-2 this year as a starter.

Can you hear me now? Good!

Comment

Jake is one of the most talented quarterbacks in the NFL. Its a shame he wasted 7 years of his carrer with the cardinals. But now hes proven himself with the broncos. Look for a pro bowl year from Jake if he can stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by dcorbett
            Yep, there's hope. And I hope he stays healthy like John did.
            John didn't miss many games, you know.
            Hey lady D, Johnny E my love of loves, dam I love that QB, he did miss a couple of seasons, bless his happy self, his knees were operated on twice, we didn't miss him to terribly much because, Kubiak was a very good back up. Johnny E. had his surgeries got well and came back like the Titan he is. Now Plummer is here and he's good and if he does what I know he can do, we have a QB that is just as capable as Johnny E was, Plummer has his style and, yes as much as this pains me to say, we have to let Plummer be the saviour of our team, cause BG sure couldn't do it. LMAO. I wonder where all the angry people are, the ones who felt that Shanny O didn't know how to coach, when he let BG go, I have something to tell ya, you looked foolish then when you said it, and now more so, because Jake Baby made you eat your mean words, and thank Shanny O for knowing and performing his job that extra 10 percent above a hundred. It's funny how hard it is to let go of a man who was brilliant on everything he accomplished, never complained a day when he would single handed make his magic work, John Elway is a man who believes in himself. He can't lose with an attitude like that.
            Last edited by goodluv4Broncos; 02-26-2004, 08:52 AM.
            Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

im a huge JP fan! i was so stoked when i found out we got him! a friend told me "hey, u hear denver got JP" i was happy to say the least!

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

In the wake of losing Clinton Portis I am reassured to the tune of the snake rattle. Jake is the best player we have ever picked up on the market. No one else has made his kind of impact. We just need him to stay healthy.
                "We bust back faster then whistles, from Bronco raider officials" e.W.t.

Comment

denver fans are fickle when it comes to their QB, just ask griese (dare i mention his name), no one will ever reach elway status which denver fans love. the snake will do fine, but let's see how the fans take it a few years down the road, if he struggles, will they stick w/ him, or will they toss him to the crowds

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeCrush__52
                    denver fans are fickle when it comes to their QB, just ask griese (dare i mention his name), no one will ever reach elway status which denver fans love. the snake will do fine, but let's see how the fans take it a few years down the road, if he struggles, will they stick w/ him, or will they toss him to the crowds
                    Not fickle, a lot of us were screaming for a replacement at least a year before we got one. Griese showed his inability to leave the pocket and make plays the season before he got canned. He is a great passer, but he cannot make plays!!!

Comment

readin this make me miss elway
                      By His Strypes we are healed!

Comment

Working...
                      X