Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neil Lomax?

Craig Morton?

Anyone can be argued for inclusion, looking at career stats.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

Glad your put fouts near the top WAAYYY too many people underrate him he may have had talent, but he might have the best leadership of the whole list.
      Fous was a hard-ass and could keep anyone even moss inline.

Comment

I think that Rich Gannon might have dropped...

Not a bad list though! Kudos...

Comment

Originally posted by TheEdge634
          Glad your put fouts near the top WAAYYY too many people underrate him he may have had talent, but he might have the best leadership of the whole list.
          Fous was a hard-ass and could keep anyone even moss inline.
          Oh yeah man I loved to watch Fouts.............he was the perfect fit for Air Coryell.

They had a killer offense back in the late 70s and early 80s, looking back its a damn shame he never had a defense to compliment the offense or I am pretty certain we would have seen a 3peat..........in 79, 80, and 81 there is IMO NO WAY the Rams, Eagles or the 49ers would have been able to outscore their offense........unfortunately without a defense they wwere never able to get there.

Comment

i have the most awsome drawing ever of terrell davis i should take a picture of it and send it to you bronco fans, you'll salivate.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
              I agree! Montana is definetely up there....I think Elway had too many Super Bowl losses which makes his cred a little low...so if I had to redo the top5 it would be:

Montana
              Elway
              Marino
              Favre
              Aikman

that is a very tough list but where is: Steve Bono?

I think that is an accurate list, but Elway not number 1 because of Super Bowl record: 2-3 Collins should be above Culpepper because Collins been to the Super Bowl.
              Elway lost 3 Super Bowls, but did you look at the teams that he got to the big game. He ought to get bonus points for having to play with that lack of talent. Not to mention Dan Reeves holding him back for so many years.
              Karl Mecklenburg 77 should be in the HOF!!

Comment

Working...
              X