No announcement yet.

Adopt a cheerleader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumping so the mods can merge, and so Renee doesnt have to search for it.........

Comment

Originally posted by sbutk
      I adopt Keela Harris

...DAMN, what a cutie.

Can I get in on that man, I went through all their photos and man playa, when I say she got she got it. Where is MJ so he can jump out and say who's bad, cause she is bad pimp. Oh yeah so you gonna let me in on that man.

by Snk16

Snk16 Thanks Playa

My kids name is Karl Paymah, so if you have a problem with him you come and talk to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cali27
        Can I get in on that man, I went through all their photos and man playa, when I say she got she got it. Where is MJ so he can jump out and say who's bad, cause she is bad pimp. Oh yeah so you gonna let me in on that man.

Well, if I were taking this message-board-adoption thing at all seriously, I'd say take a walk, dude, cuz I saw Keela first.

In reality, however, I feel compelled to acknowledge how absurd is the mere notion that any one of us has a shot with an NFL cheerleader.

BUT, as long as we're still playin make-believe here.... Nope, you can't have er. Keep walkin.

sigpic
        They're your teammates, now.
        Best of luck, TT!
        ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by sbutk
          Well, if I were taking this message-board-adoption thing at all seriously, I'd say take a walk, dude, cuz I saw Keela first.

In reality, however, I feel compelled to acknowledge how absurd is the mere notion that any one of us has a shot with an NFL cheerleader.

BUT, as long as we're still playin make-believe here.... Nope, you can't have er. Keep walkin.

cmon playa don't be stingy share the lady.

by Snk16

Snk16 Thanks Playa

My kids name is Karl Paymah, so if you have a problem with him you come and talk to me!

Comment

Stephanie

I'm still a Stephanie fan, She is so pretty, and she has killer abs i wonder what her workout is? I'm not sure what she was doing this week, does anyone know?

Comment

Future newscaster cheerleaders

I will take Sarah Culter, Jesse Adams and Brianne Bateman.

They want to be in television and journalism, and so do I.

Comment

How can you ever get enough of the Broncos cheerleaders Duece?

anchorman? Welcome to Broncomania!!!!

Comment

kendra

Is Kendra Padilla taken. if not i take her cause she is freakin hot
                  the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                    Is Kendra Padilla taken. if not i take her cause she is freakin hot

Yes she is, and she is allllll minnneee look back on the thread. Sorry bro.
                    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X