Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adopt a cheerleader

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Adopt a cheerleader

    In honor and reconition of our wonderful denver bronco cheerleaders, they do so much for our team and the denver community, yet it always goes un-noticed on this message board.
    So propose the adopt a cheerleader thread and ask you to post something once a week about what she has done for mankind or to simply state an accomplishment of hers/your chosen cheerleader!
    My adopted cheerleader is Renee Herlocker, the girl is in her 6th year at metro state college earning a masters degree in communication studies, shes fluent in over 4 different languages and also demonstrates great sign language as well!
    Salute to my girl Renee!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-22-2005, 07:08 PM.

  • #2
    I'll adopt Brieanna Daddio, because I met her Sat. night, and she was just the sweetest thing!! Very pretty too.

    But as for posting something about here every week, well, I doubt that I will have enough info to do that. But, if I meet again, I'll let ya know!

    You should really let Adrenaline have Renee though. He's been sporting her in his avater forever! He pretty much adoted her long before anyone else ever even talked about cheerleaders.

    Comment


    • #3
      You got Renee before I could

      I don't know if she is still on the squad but I take Katy Dooland
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Katie got married and is NOT a cheerleader anymore.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JWinn
          I'll adopt Brieanna Daddio, because I met her Sat. night, and she was just the sweetest thing!! Very pretty too.

          But as for posting something about here every week, well, I doubt that I will have enough info to do that. But, if I meet again, I'll let ya know!

          You should really let Adrenaline have Renee though. He's been sporting her in his avater forever! He pretty much adoted her long before anyone else ever even talked about cheerleaders.
          Uh no that aint happenin, I used to go to metro when she started there and I remember her very well, avatar or no avatar I got her! :p Its funny because I left when she started and now that shes almost finished Im debating wether to go back or not, I have bad timing but anyway yeah she is still on the squad. I seen her a couple weeks ago at 5 degree downtown and from the sound of it, this is her final year on the squad! I got in good with her mom that same night, doubt it scored me any points though lol!
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-22-2005, 07:37 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sam24
            Uh no that aint happenin, I used to go to metro when she started there and I remember her very well, avatar or no avatar I got her! ;p BTW yeah she is still on the squad, I seen her a couple weeks ago at 5 degree downtown and from the sound of it this is her final year on the squad!

            Renee is, but Katie isnt.

            Comment


            • #7
              I adopt my mom!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JWinn
                You should really let Adrenaline have Renee though. He's been sporting her in his avater forever! He pretty much adoted her long before anyone else ever even talked about cheerleaders.
                I agree

                Comment


                • #9
                  Can I adopt 2?
                  You've got to know when to sack em...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Whatever floats your boat but remember you gotta post about them once a week!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JWinn
                      You should really let Adrenaline have Renee though. He's been sporting her in his avater forever! He pretty much adoted her long before anyone else ever even talked about cheerleaders.
                      Not exactly true. Some of my first posts were about Renee... over 2 years ago!. But, I will capitulate. She's been Adrenaline's pin-up girl for many months and it is my opinion that he deserves her. (BTW, thanks for those hidden webcam shots, Adrenaline )

                      With a heavy heart I'll let her go, but since I can't have her I will not be adopting a cheerleader. I don't trust John Boy with a step sister anyway... that dirty dog!!!

                      Winter is Coming!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Benny adopts Kathryn Kainer.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We'll I will happily adopt a cheerleader. They do great things not only for drunken fans but helping make childrens lives in the community a great thing too. After carefull deliberation between the voices in my head im happy to announce that we have chosen to adopt.

                          Lindsay McBride..WooHoo

                          Link here>> http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...&contentID=484
                          Last edited by Bucc_Nasty; 08-24-2005, 01:02 PM.
                          sigpic
                          When you wanna win the game you gotta play it Bucc_Nasty!!
                          ^^THX SNK^^^^
                          You Da Man

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ok

                            Originally posted by Sam24
                            In honor and reconition of our wonderful denver bronco cheerleaders, they do so much for our team and the denver community, yet it always goes un-noticed on this message board.
                            So propose the adopt a cheerleader thread and ask you to post something once a week about what she has done for mankind or to simply state an accomplishment of hers/your chosen cheerleader!
                            My adopted cheerleader is Renee Herlocker, the girl is in her 6th year at metro state college earning a masters degree in communication studies, shes fluent in over 4 different languages and also demonstrates great sign language as well!
                            Salute to my girl Renee!

                            OK, I don't know anything about our Cheerleaders, but I will adopt one from our opening day opponents, the Miami Dolphins .....that girl Jeannie that was featured in NFL Networks 'Making the Squad' is a complete Honey

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yeah!

                              Originally posted by Perry1977
                              I adopt my mom!

                              Welcome back the dancing bear!


                              BTW, Perry, is yer Mom hot?!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X