Al Wilson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Wilson

Has anyone heard anything new on the Al Wilson contract talks? We can't let our best defensive player just walk away.
    Karl Mecklenburg 77 should be in the HOF!!

Now that Denvers season is over I've wondered the same thing but haven't seen anything. Also, how is Mobley doing and will he be able to return? and if so, how do you think it will affect him mentally? I was impressed the way Spragan came in and stepped it up. And then theres still no word on Sharpe although I did see him in the (gasp) brodcast studio yesterday.

Comment

i bet denver put the franchise tag on al wilson......

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30
        i bet denver put the franchise tag on al wilson......
        Wilson and his pathetic, miss on Harrison???? Hmmmm, not missing his play much ---regular season ok , when it matters most-PLayoffs??? He better never screw up again!

Comment

You cant put the blame on Wilson for that, there were 2 other defenders right there too. That game was over before it started. Denver, the whole team, offense and deffense didnt show up to play. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
            You cant put the blame on Wilson for that, there were 2 other defenders right there too. That game was over before it started. Denver, the whole team, offense and deffense didnt show up to play. Period.
            Yes, I agree but, Wilson had a chance to do something!

Comment

Shanahan already said that he will put the franchise tag on Wilson if they can't work out a contract. He isn't going anywhere.
              "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaiian Bronco
                Now that Denvers season is over I've wondered the same thing but haven't seen anything. Also, how is Mobley doing and will he be able to return? and if so, how do you think it will affect him mentally? I was impressed the way Spragan came in and stepped it up. And then theres still no word on Sharpe although I did see him in the (gasp) brodcast studio yesterday.
                I doubt Mobley will be able to return. I think that Sharpe will return. Plummer loves throwing to him. Does anyone thing Terry Pierce is going to be a player.
                Karl Mecklenburg 77 should be in the HOF!!

Comment

I think it would be stupid to franchise Al Wilson

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a "franchise tag"?

I would assume it would allow us to go over the cap only by a certain percentage due to contract problems for a certain amount of time, perhaps for 1 season?

Just a guess......

Comment

I'm sure contract talks started minutes after the playoffs were over for the Broncos.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Shanahan knows he has to get Wilson and Portis' contract situations worked out, he'll get it done.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by dr0p
                          Excuse my ignorance, but what is a "franchise tag"?

I would assume it would allow us to go over the cap only by a certain percentage due to contract problems for a certain amount of time, perhaps for 1 season?

Just a guess......
                          franchise tag means when u put on somebody they have 2 b paid in the top 5 of their position in this case MLB....or if another team signs him you get 2 1st round picks.....

Comment

I think a big factor on his decision is whether Gold and Mobley will return.
                            Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

I hope shanny doesnt lose Berry or Hayward because of portis and his greedy money situation. i understand he wants some cash, but he is gonna single-handedly cost us a good pass rusher.
                              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X