new logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new logo

I dont know if its true but someone on here and a friend also told me that denver was changing their logos to the whole horse insted of just the head. i was wondering if anyone else heard any thing about this.

Re: new logo

Originally posted by broncoinmiami
    I dont know if its true but someone on here and a friend also told me that denver was changing their logos to the whole horse insted of just the head. i was wondering if anyone else heard any thing about this.
    I like Denver's logo right now... could this be true?

Comment

I dont know if its true i heard it from a friend and i think it was posted here before with a link to see da new logo. i saw it and i like the one denver has now better. i would hate for them to change it.

Comment

I dont know if its true i heard it from a friend and i think it was posted here before with a link to see da new logo. i saw it and i like the one denver has now better. i would hate for them to change it.
        Yeah, being a non-Broncos fan, I wouldn't like to see it done. I do like their logo right now.

Comment

the whole horse is cool i guess. last time we changed logos we won back to back LOL so maybe there is a plan.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            the whole horse is cool i guess. last time we changed logos we won back to back LOL so maybe there is a plan.
            Lava! They may be on to something... I mean, I wouldn't like to see it, but still...

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
              Yeah, being a non-Broncos fan, I wouldn't like to see it done. I do like their logo right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava

If that's what it's going to take....CHANGE THE DAMN LOGO!!!

Comment

I found the link and its just the broncos socondary logo but it is pretty nice it looks good.

Comment

opps how do you get a link on this thing

Comment

copy/paste
                      crtl-c/crtl-v
                      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I think I found a link to the new logo, but it isn't the whole horse.
                        Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

this is the logo i was talking about
                          Last edited by broncoinmiami; 01-09-2004, 08:21 PM.

Comment

this is the logo i was talking about
                            I would not be opposed to using the entire horse, that was the one I wanted from the begining.........the one now with that red eye looks like he's either p!ssed or posessed.........LMAO!

Comment

I like cheap seats logo the best the second 1 isnt to bad i have that logo on the Back to Back superbowl shirt i have that i proudly wear around,
                              2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X