X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing like tradition.

Want to change your colors too Anaheim?

Comment

Cheapseats I like the new logo. I laughed out loud, and I have a headache. Keep up the comedy, but dont quit your day job. And the *****s suck.

Comment

Originally posted by dr0p
        Cheapseats I like the new logo. I laughed out loud, and I have a headache. Keep up the comedy, but dont quit your day job. And the *****s suck.
        Sailor hats are too cool!
        Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

I don't think they would change the logo this soon. However, a new logo gets people to buy new things with the updated logo, so it wouldn't surprise me...
          Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

that logo of the whole horse has been around for years... I found a banddanna with it in a store about 5 years ago.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

i hope no i love our logo and our unis.......but they don't wear the orange enough
              Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

I personally like the pissed off horse head with the orange eye.

Comment

Yeah that "new" logo has been around for years, it came out the same time this new one did. Its just like an alternate logo they sometimes use for mercahndise, no change is forthcoming

Comment

Let me put an end to this thread by posting this link.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/...p?threadid=816
                    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

The chefs have a new logo. They are officially the cubs of the nfl.

CURSED!
                      REVITALIZE MILE HIGH!!!
                      MILE HIGH MAGIC LIVES!!!
                      GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

They need to make a horse looking straight at the looker with smoke blowing out of each nostril!

Comment

Yes well if you really wanna see some good bronco logos try nrl.com and go into the brisbane broncos home page the logo they have now is really poor but thier old scholl one was great it was a horse bucking on two legs with a SH** load of smoke out of its nostrils.GO BRONCOS BRISBANE AND DENVER.........trippy fact when denver went back to back superbowls Brisbane went back to back Grand finals (rugby leagues superbowl)
                          2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

Working...
                          X