Portis A Great RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portis A Great RB

Isn't it always like a hater to come in and try to take the honors of our team players? Portis is the greatest RB in this division and the NFL. Ledamion Thomas by far is good, but not quite great his stats are ok, but not to constitute him being the greatest in the NFL. Think again hater before you post something you can't prove.LMAO. Here's to the man with all the speed of greased lighting and poise of a ballet dancer you go Clinton Portis you are
    the Greatest RB in the NFL.
    Last edited by goodluv4Broncos; 01-16-2004, 07:03 PM.
    Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Portis is awsome, but until he plays a full season and puts up the all around stats tomlinson does, Ladainian is better
    Last edited by halfback; 01-12-2004, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by halfback
      Portis is awsome, but until he plays a full season and puts up the all around stats tomlinson does, Ladainian is better
      Now halfback how ya doin? I know it's just that I can't stand to see the haters come in here, and critize my team, and the citizism is not constructive. Do or die I'm with the DENVER BRONCOS they are as you say AWESOME and people really should just stop knocking them everyday, dang geeezus you'd think they learned by now. No such LUCK!!! I bet we won't see too many Chefs fans in here not after yesterday, we were told they were going to the Superbowl, but the Chefs couldn't fly on one wing. I think the wing got broken .*giggle*
      if you see a post with my nick on it, you'll see I told them a long time back that the only team in the West Division who was capable of going, was Denver, also if Denver didn't go the Chefs wouldn't either. They would be at home eating popcorn at TG's house, The same for BF too. That was said by none other than the grim reaper and money keeper me. I hit my fantacies 1 on espn.com, and 1 on fanball.com and one on NFL.Com you know I'm happy. God hates ugly and cares a mighty little for beauty. A Loss in the playoffs is a Mother Dodger for you.LMHAO all the way to the bank.*giggle*
      Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by halfback
        Ladainian thomas sucks he will never be as good as Clinton Portis

Comment

Originally posted by denverfan#1
          Ladainian thomas sucks he will never be as good as Clinton Portis
          Another one post wonder, what a surprise! First of all, his name is Ladanian Tomlinson and this season he was snubbed for the pro bowl. He was the MVP of the Chargers, ran for over 1000 yards, and had 100 catches. That means in no way that he is better than Clinton Portis, but he doesn't suck. Don't write back with some comment that I'm not a Bronco fan. Go to the newbies forum first so you can learn how to act on this board. Saying that Tomlinson sucks is just plain stupid. Have a nice day.
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

LT is awesome, his team just blows right now, maybe they can pick up someone to be a threat in the air, so that LT isnt having 8 guys stacked against him.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

right now LT is better but Portis is still up there with him.
              Portis is going to be better because he is still only 22 and still about the 2nd best back in the league

I think that CP will be better than everyone else for many years to come. I think he will get the all-time rushing record if he stays healthy.

Comment

I agree as long as he dont get to ****y and fall off the map like alot of other backs in the past

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
                  Another one post wonder, what a surprise! First of all, his name is Ladanian Tomlinson and this season he was snubbed for the pro bowl. He was the MVP of the Chargers, ran for over 1000 yards, and had 100 catches. That means in no way that he is better than Clinton Portis, but he doesn't suck. Don't write back with some comment that I'm not a Bronco fan. Go to the newbies forum first so you can learn how to act on this board. Saying that Tomlinson sucks is just plain stupid. Have a nice day.
                  broncobest not being mean or anything LeDamian spells his name that way (LeDamian) you're close except for the A and the N, and you're absolutely correct a 1st timers post aren't they cute of course ya know he's a Chef or a Faider if he says LeDamian Tomlinson sucks. It never fails to amaze me, how S****D one person can be. I write that the way I did, because I'm not in his mind, and can't tell what he is thinking so I wouldn't call him that word. LOL. You keep telling him cause you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by goodluv4Broncos
                    broncobest not being mean or anything LeDamian spells his name that way (LeDamian) you're close except for the A and the N, and you're absolutely correct a 1st timers post aren't they cute of course ya know he's a Chef or a Faider if he says LeDamian Tomlinson sucks. It never fails to amaze me, how S****D one person can be. I write that the way I did, because I'm not in his mind, and can't tell what he is thinking so I wouldn't call him that word. LOL. You keep telling him cause you're right.

Umm no, it's LaDainian Tomlinson.

I would site a source but there is too many to list.
                    ahhh what the hell Chargers.com
                    Just click on that and don't try to correct people unless you know what your talking about and can back it up.

Comment

You need to know more about football

Clinton Portis is a very talented back yes we all know that but he definantly is not the best in the nfl right now i will tell u that.Look at Jamal Lewis for example yea he had a break out year but next year most likly i think he would flop because stats isn't everything but. All in all the best running Is Priest Holmes yall good theres very talented backs in the league but right now Priest Holmes is just taking it away.
                      CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Re: Portis A Great RB

Originally posted by goodluv4Broncos
                        Isn't it always like a hater to come in and try to take the honors of our team players? Portis is the greatest RB in this division and the NFL. Ledamion Thomas by far is good, but not quite great his stats are ok, but not to constitute him being the greatest in the NFL. Think again hater before you post something you can't prove.LMAO. Here's to the man with all the speed of greased lighting and poise of a ballet dancer you go Clinton Portis you are
                        the Greatest RB in the NFL.
                        Agree 100%

LT = overrated along with Priest Holmes

Comment

******* BRONCOS PLAYERS

IM A LITTLE BIT PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW AFTER READING ON ESPN THAT PORTIS IS GONNA HOLD OUT FOR MORE MONEY. HE DESERVES MORE MONEY THEN THE 400K HE IS GONNA MAKE THE NEXT COUPLE YEARS, BUT FROM HIS QUOTE-UNQUOTE, WORDS, IT SEEMS LIKE HE DOESN'T CARE WHETHER OR NOT HE STAYS A BRONCO. SAME WITH AL WILSON, WHO WANTS TO "TEST" THE FREE AGENT MARKET. SCREW BOTH OF THEM. I HOPE THEY BOTH LEAVE. ITS KINDA HARD BEING A DIEHARD BRONCO FAN AND WATCHING A COUPLE OF THE BETTER PLAYERS SAYING WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DAYS WHEN JOHN ELWAY TOOK A PAY CUT TO HELP THE TEAM OUT. HE NEVER TESTED THE FREE AGENT MARKET EVEN THOUGH HE COULD HAVE. LETS BE A COUPLE OF *****'S AND OPT OUT FOR REASON'S OF "I WANT MORE MONEY" OR "I WANNA WIN A TITLE." STAY WHERE YOU ARE, SHUT YOUR ****IN MOUTH, AND DO YOUR JOB AND YOU WILL WIN A TITLE AND BE REWARDED FOR IT!

Comment

Re: ******* BRONCOS PLAYERS

Originally posted by chillidippa
                            IM A LITTLE BIT PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW AFTER READING ON ESPN THAT PORTIS IS GONNA HOLD OUT FOR MORE MONEY. HE DESERVES MORE MONEY THEN THE 400K HE IS GONNA MAKE THE NEXT COUPLE YEARS, BUT FROM HIS QUOTE-UNQUOTE, WORDS, IT SEEMS LIKE HE DOESN'T CARE WHETHER OR NOT HE STAYS A BRONCO. SAME WITH AL WILSON, WHO WANTS TO "TEST" THE FREE AGENT MARKET. SCREW BOTH OF THEM. I HOPE THEY BOTH LEAVE. ITS KINDA HARD BEING A DIEHARD BRONCO FAN AND WATCHING A COUPLE OF THE BETTER PLAYERS SAYING WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DAYS WHEN JOHN ELWAY TOOK A PAY CUT TO HELP THE TEAM OUT. HE NEVER TESTED THE FREE AGENT MARKET EVEN THOUGH HE COULD HAVE. LETS BE A COUPLE OF *****'S AND OPT OUT FOR REASON'S OF "I WANT MORE MONEY" OR "I WANNA WIN A TITLE." STAY WHERE YOU ARE, SHUT YOUR ****IN MOUTH, AND DO YOUR JOB AND YOU WILL WIN A TITLE AND BE REWARDED FOR IT!

Aghhhhhh!!!!!
                            My eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Turn your caps lock off jackass!!!
                            Can't read shyt!!!

Comment

**** OFF. GET SOME READING GLASSES THEN *******. OBVIOUSLY YOU TRIED TO READ IT. YOU ARE JUST PISSED OFF BECAUSE I DARED TO CRITICIZE THE BRONCOS. SO GO **** YOURSELF AND TAKE WILSON AND PORTIS WITH YOU DUMB ****IN *****!

Comment

Working...
                              X